Funso ojo contract

Glass talking about his contract situation , was a bit cryptic didn’t say he would be offered a new contract but he appears to rate him 

I personally think we should be aiming for better , he does appear to be a fair utility player but it just allows glass to make easy selection calls 

No. Decent cover at right back or centre mid, but shouldn’t be a starter. He does gives his all, but for me he is best placed on the bench. 

Final ball not good or quick enough for the advanced right position he is being played in. One of our biggest weaknesses is lack of pace, and Ojo is a prime example of that. 

Guest milne_afc

This is a complete piss take. The guy is absolutely rubbish. Offers nothing at all, no pace, strength, final product and amazingly lacks athleticism.

2 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

Get him signed up, technically decent, good engine, decent in multiple positions.

I agree with this. If we're using him as a utility man he is a decent addition to the squad. The worry is that Glass views him as more than that and we end up with someone in the team who doesn't bring any real attributes

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

No from me. Might have an engine but by in large has zero final product   

looked alright yesterday however was utterly useless on Tuesday night. One of the higher earners and spoke earlier on this season about how he was going to be happy to sit his contract out as he was earning good money, no thanks 

Connor Barron showed yesterday what AFC should be all about. Ramsay too, Hopefully others follow quickly.

Producing and developing our own should be our club ethos, our DNA; then bringing youngsters from elsewhere to plug gaps and then finally, taking in players in their mid 20s who are just about to hit their peak.

There will always be exceptions like Brown and Hayes but taking in players at 30 or over and giving them subsequent contract extensions just goes against everything that  any well run club like ours should be all about.

I got slated on here last summer for voicing concerns about the age demographic of our summer signings but the point still stands, massively imbalanced squad.

Big fat no from me.

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Connor Barron showed yesterday what AFC should be all about. Ramsay too, Hopefully others follow quickly.

Agree with Barron. Was impressed with him when he came on. Always looked to get the ball and move it forward and pass it quickly. 

would like to see Barron get more of a run In the team and simply have Ojo play right back as he’s not dreadful there and we have no back up to Ramsay as it stands 

57 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Doesn't matter which club good or bad,this happens at all......The manager picks someone  all the time as he sees something in that person that fans dont,its the way it is.

As long as he wears our red shirt he'll  get my backing.

Apparently the shaved ape impressed on trial last week. Glass offering him a contract as our new No.10