Sir Andy Murray

Guest SS RED

Aye, cos improving your technique, racquet evolution, ball advancements, continuing to train and build better condition as well as drinking the juice should be dismissed, out of hand.

It's getting silly now, isn't it? Yet it doesn't ever seem to be questioned...

Nadal is 32 y/o, but he's just destroyed three of the best young players in the world, Tsitsipas, Tiafoe and De Minaur... making them look like juniors.

I like to think it's entirely innocent.  I just think Nadal and Djokovic are so unbelievably good!  I don't think we'll see there likes again... not for a long time.  If they were juicing they'd have been busted - no doubt.

Nadal is 32 y/o, but he's just destroyed three of the best young players in the world, Tsitsipas, Tiafoe and De Minaur... making them look like juniors.

I like to think it's entirely innocent. I just think Nadal and Djokovic are so unbelievably good! I don't think we'll see there likes again... not for a long time. If they were juicing they'd have been busted - no doubt.

The reason for that is the extra years of training and conditioning Nadal has done compared to some of those fairies he is playing against. Guy is an absolute monster, trains like a beast and has all the shots as well as experience and instinct to read the game better than most. Not sure the average height that his gunslinger of a forehand bounces with that amount of tops in but having to hit shots back at him from shoulder height won't exactly help anyone's cause.

An absolute Titan.

Nadal could barely move last week then he's running rings around a young athlete, totally legit, there's so much stuff out there that points towards him cheating, he's definitely not the only one but to have the injuries and breakdowns he's had and still be performing like this isn't quite right.