Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

How will you die?

Jaws

Guest ultrarobin

While in a movie theater, a crazed man with a gun begins firing shots randomly. You're struck in the back of the head and fall slumped over in your seat as blood pours from your mouth.

• 5 years later...

If you're Scottish it's either going to be lung cancer or, more likely, a heart attack.

Neither way is particularly romantic.... hacking out your bloody, puss-filled lungs or clutching at your chest and driving your car under a bus on Union Street.

I just want to die with my sword in my hand... and that might well be a euphemism for dying while I'm having a wank.

Just stick that on my headstone. Kelt... Died Wanking.

If you're Scottish it's either going to be lung cancer or, more likely, a heart attack.

Neither way is particularly romantic.... hacking out your bloody, puss-filled lungs or clutching at your chest and driving your car under a bus on Union Street.

I just want to die with my sword in my hand... and that might well be a euphemism for dying while I'm having a wank.

Just stick that on my headstone. Kelt... Died Wanking.

Ah yes... the fabled 'death wank'.

Anyway, for me it's: "You get out of bed late one night to investigate a strange sound. Minutes later, you're cornered by several intruders and are beaten to death with your own fireplace tools."

To be fair, it's my own fault for living so close to Leith.

As you decide on a holiday on a farm in the country, you make the mistake of helping the farmer by feeding the chickens. The rooster takes a disliking to you and proceeds to fly at you with his claws out, puncturing your skin. Soon the others join in as they get a taste of your blood. Before long you lay dying on the ground being eaten to death by chickens.

:o

Going for a swim and coming toe to fin with a great white shark