Zander Diamond

Zander was shite in his last couple of seasons and it was best for both parties when he left AFC. Remember he almost signed for Hearts? I bet he's glad he failed a medical at tynecastle now!

Like most footballers, he was thick as mince. The pope facebook-gate just showed him to be a typical weegie mink.

I heard there was confusion over the wage he was being offered that led to the deal falling through.

Or maybe he said, "look Cal, you lucky bastard, I completey disrespected the club and the fans even when they afforded me the opportunity to reach, without doubt, the pinnacle if my career. It's a mammoth step up from this god forsaken shitehole we've found ourselves in, so ye gonnay tell them I swung it for ye so I get back in thay good books, and put a word in we thon gaffer, aye".

Diamond is still and will continue to be a cunt until the day he fades into obscurity, into a Dumbarton drug riddled scheme

Great post chief

in what way is he though???

hes obviously quite stupid, re letting someone put that photo up, but then, hes a celtic fan, so why cant he be allowed to do what he did in his own house?

our "star striker" was caught at a celtic gala, so whats the difference?

I'm positive he was out at a restaurant in that get up MT.

None of that bothered me. I always thought he gave 100% playing for Aberdeen so didn't care.

His interviews since leaving us though... what a prick. Wanking over playing at Anfield just because Oldham were lucky enough to draw them in the FA Cup. Claiming the League 2 play offs were bigger than the UEFA Cup. He's burnt his bridges.

He's shite anyway. If he never pissed his career up the Priory wall I think he could have had a half decent career.

None of that bothered me. I always thought he gave 100% playing for Aberdeen so didn't care.

His interviews since leaving us though... what a prick. Wanking over playing at Anfield just because Oldham were lucky enough to draw them in the FA Cup. Claiming the League 2 play offs were bigger than the UEFA Cup. He's burnt his bridges.

He's shite anyway. If he never pissed his career up the Priory wall I think he could have had a half decent career.

He always did give 100%. He was never good enough though.

He came in as a young loon full of enthusiasm who made mistakes. Due to his attitude and gung ho enthusiasm he was given a lot of slack from our support until we're 4 years on and he was still making the same errors but without an old head like Anderson beside him to bail him out.

• Upvote 1

Even beside Anderson towards the end he was shite. In Anderson's last season before he went south, when we finished 3rd, I'm pretty sure it was mostly Anderson and Considine who played in central defense.

Zander basically had 3 good seasons. Under Steve Patterson and then Jimmy's first 2 seasons.

Come to think of it... I think he was actually shit in Jimmy's 2nd season.

Fuck you Diamond