Tevez

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i had a bit of a laugh about it on the other thread but it was more to do with the shambles that City were tonight.

Tevez is quite simply a disgrace for doing that. Fine him the maximum amount and banish him to the reserves. Got to make an example of a prick like this.

I know i had a bit of a laugh about it on the other thread but it was more to do with the shambles that City were tonight.

Tevez is quite simply a disgrace for doing that. Fine him the maximum amount and banish him to the reserves. Got to make an example of a prick like this.

Word for word i was away to say exactly the same thing. Infact i'd make him train with the kids and not let him anywhere near the first team squad for the rest of the season. He's only going to have a negative effect and potientionally ruin any chance City have have winning the league.

He has got a point though. I would remove the word english from the sentence though.

EDIT: Souness (fucking cunt) is going spare about it as well. Quite rightly so. Saying it shows what the man on the street thinks about modern fitbaers.

Not denying he has a point.

Just telling him to calm down. All his posts seem full of rage and frustration.

Football is in the gutter just now, full of overpaid prima-donnas.

quite shocking really. How the little tink could do such a thing is beyond me. In my opinion should be frozen out of the game, and never play again. Why should he?

Dont know how City will react. They could just get rid, but no doubt someone else will happily pick him up for nothing. They could hold on to him, fine him loads and put him in the youth/reserves, but if he refuses to come on against one of the worlds best, is he really going to happily go along with that? Just another case that shows players have far too much power.

I can't even fathom this properly.

Throughout the planet, there are children and adults alike from every background, financial situation and race, even adults in the same profession who lie awake at night swimming in dreams of playing football for a huge club against another huge club in a huge competition - and to have that as your job... well... my god that is the stuff

I've been one of them and I'm sure a lot of you guys on here have done the same at some point in your lives. It's a pipe dream for us.

To be in this situation, and to act with such petulance and selfishness is not only a slur on Roberto Mancini - it's an insult to every person on the planet (and i'm sure there is a number of them) who have dreamed this dream.

For those who have spent as much time as I'm sure Tevez himself has spent playing football...but not made it... has been given a middle finger personally by Tevez tonight.

I used to know a lot of City fans. Fine, fine people who took an alternative option to Man U knowing quite well that the odds of ever winning anything were very limited.

Was once appointed as a City fan for 45 minutes. Walked into the pub just as they scored and hailed as a lucky 'sweaty sock' mascot.

It's quite saddening that their club has become the epitome of everything that is wrong with modern football, 'cos the fans are absolutely superb.

As much as I enjoy watching the EPL, Carlos Tevez has just proved that certain players have become bigger than the football club.

If Man City sack him they'll lose out on a huge potential transfer fee. However, this is exactly what Tevez wants, to be able to go back to Brazil for nowt!

I was watching a video about Man City a couple of weeks, about their preparations pre-game on match day... it was quite interesting to see how the players prepare mentally and physically in the hours leading up to the match. However, Tevez was different, he had his kids with him on every occassion - they were even still with him while they were queing in the tunnel! He seems to be pretty much ignoring everything going on around him and concentrating solely on entertaining his kids. He blatently couldn't give a fuck.

I hope Man City keep him and make him sit out the rest of his contract.

I can't even fathom this properly.

Throughout the planet, there are children and adults alike from every background, financial situation and race, even adults in the same profession who lie awake at night swimming in dreams of playing football for a huge club against another huge club in a huge competition - and to have that as your job... well... my god that is the stuff

I've been one of them and I'm sure a lot of you guys on here have done the same at some point in your lives. It's a pipe dream for us.

To be in this situation, and to act with such petulance and selfishness is not only a slur on Roberto Mancini - it's an insult to every person on the planet (and i'm sure there is a number of them) who have dreamed this dream.

For those who have spent as much time as I'm sure Tevez himself has spent playing football...but not made it... has been given a middle finger personally by Tevez tonight.

Get a grip of yersel for fuck sake. :cry:

You should take up poetry. :gay:

Tevez is a prick make no mistake but you're being a touch melodramatic over one man.

I'd have loved to have been a footballer but he's not insulted me.

He's a bell shiner. Refusing to do your job, which you are paid exorbitantly for, is a complete disgrace. It just shows how out of touch footballers are. It's not about getting back at Mancini or Man City, it's about giving the fans what they are paying for. Young kids hoping to see their hero, sorry kids not tonight Carlos can't be arsed. It's a sad precedent, whether Fergie knew he was like this or not he was right to get rid.

Tevez says he didn't refuse to play.

David Platt and Mancini say he did. I'm going to believe the latter because Tevez has been nothing but a little scum bag since January time.

The scary thing is, City fans will still idolise him, to them he cam do no wrong.

He's been a money grabbing scum bag since he stepped foot in England, shafted west ham, shafted man u and now shafting man city.

cunt of the highest order.