Tevez

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been a fan of Tevez. I've always thought he is a bit of a mink and this just proves to me that it is more than just a bit. He is 100% minky, a dobber of the highest order.

He left Man Utd becuase he was on the sulk about not being the main man and having competition in his position. Goes to Man City, where he is the boy until more spending ensures greater competition leading to his "homesickness". Bollocks. Absolute prima donna and a prime example of petted lipness.

People refer to Manchester United all over Scotland as "United", why? Are they the only club with "United" in their name?? :ThumbsDown:

what you mean on a thread about tevez?

i always like it when on talksport, bbc etc you hear them refer to QPR as rangers. that must well piss of the hun minks. :thumbs:

If football itself, the governance of it, existed, this cretinous foreign bastard would be sine die'd from fitba, forever, and be pursued through the courts for the full value of his contract from the outset.

Unfortunately, there are no rules anymore, it's more like Coronation St, macabre and desperate.

This would be quite a good outcome!

I liked this

1328 GET INVOLVED: Phil Houghton on Tevez on Twitter: "I wonder how they're feeling in the shanty towns where Tevez grew up about him refusing to play football for 35k a day?"

What a nobber. Hopefully they can do something like sack him for gross misconduct and then sue him for the transfer fee they have lost out on or as said previously get him banned from joining another club until the contract that he previously had would have expired. Unlikely but can only hope.

It's probably the most they can do going by his contract. Fine and two weeks suspension is standard.

They'll have to consult their lawyers before anything harsher / more appropriate can be done.

He is in breach of his contract and could quite easily be fired if City decided to do so. Hopefully they are just suspending him on full pay until they investigate what happened and issue a proper punishment at a later date. Doubt it though.

Maybe not though, they've possibly taken that into consideration and he will miss 2 weeks of competitive matches.

No, it's just 2 weeks starting from today.

He is in breach of his contract and could quite easily be fired if City decided to do so. Hopefully they are just suspending him on full pay until they investigate what happened and issue a proper punishment at a later date. Doubt it though.

No, it's just 2 weeks starting from today.

That has now become their word against his. Suspect they will be considering their options and the 2 week suspension is not the last of it.

That has now become their word against his. Suspect they will be considering their options and the 2 week suspension is not the last of it.

His 'word' being full of shit.

His word against that of Mancini, David Platt and other coaching staff, plus the other players and anyone else within earshot.

There are other players involved in this. Zaballetta and Kolarov should be questioned about their involvement.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, they could get a Spanish lip reader in to see what was being said (assuming it was Spanish they were speaking).

His 'word' being full of shit.

His word against that of Mancini, David Platt and other coaching staff, plus the other players and anyone else within earshot.

There are other players involved in this. Zaballetta and Kolarov should be questioned about their involvement.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, they could get a Spanish lip reader in to see what was being said (assuming it was Spanish they were speaking).

Not disagreeing, but it's not the sort of thing to be making rash moves. Consider your position, take advice, nail the cunt.

To be fair i wouldnt come off the bench for man city either, horrible club spending all that money to get to the top and still failing. Anyway saw a guy in Aberdeen wearing a man city top glory hunter or what?

Hardly, I've always liked Man City as my English club so to say anyone wearing a city shirt is a glory hunter is very wide.

Hardly, I've always liked Man City as my English club so to say anyone wearing a city shirt is a glory hunter is very wide.

How many folk had you seen wearing Man City tops in Aberdeen prior to their takeover? Can't say i saw any since the days of Oasis in their heyday and it was supposedly cool to like City.