Tevez

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for Tevez. The guy must be hurting like fuck. For someone to turn down the chance to do the greatest job in the world it must be serious.

He must be raging inside that after his performances last season he still cant into the first team.

Tear up his contract and let the poor guy walk away.

I feel for Tevez. The guy must be hurting like fuck. For someone to turn down the chance to do the greatest job in the world it must be serious.

He must be raging inside that after his performances last season he still cant into the first team.

Tear up his contract and let the poor guy walk away.

Easily the worst fishing trip you have tried yet. MASSIVE BIG FUCK OFF FAIL MY LOON!

Huh? It was a fucking stupid thing to do and incredibly ignorant.

But try to look beyond the press hysteria and bellends like Souness.

There must be a reason behind it.

Thats all im saying.

Aye he is a self centred bell end. It was the poor guy, woe is him crap that made it an obvious fishing trip.

Aye he is a self centred bell end. It was the poor guy, woe is him crap that made it an obvious fishing trip.

Self centered,well i dont know but so it would seem.

He's mentioned wanting to be closer to his family, hes publically came out and said he didnt want to play for the club.

Have Man City treated him like shit by benching their best player from last season? Wheres the faith from the manager?

Its just got 100x times harder for the guy whatever the case and thats where i mean poor lad.

He's mentioned wanting to be closer to his family, hes publically came out and said he didnt want to play for the club.

Have Man City treated him like shit by benching their best player from last season? Wheres the faith from the manager?

Its just got 100x times harder for the guy whatever the case and thats where i mean poor lad.

His family have moved over, why should he walk in to the team he slated and said he never wanted to play for again?

no they benched a player who wants to leave the club and actively says so.

So in other words, Anelka hasn't caused trouble at 'every single club he's been at'?

That what you're saying yeah?

What?

His brother was his agent, and they colluded to make serious cash from stupid clubs.

He caused trouble with the French national team too.

He's a troublemaking arsehole.

Come to think of it, are you Nicolas Anelka?

does every single thread have to descend in to this tit for tat nonsense

It's not tit for tat, but simply tit.

I've become impervious to this persistent troublemaking crap.

Everyone will note it's all one way.

I made a good point, relevant to the thread.

Roberto made the same point he's been making for some time, been warned for, apologised for, and then gone back to.

Ban him I say.

Wise up min.

I'm pointing out Anelka hasn't caused trouble, as MT has done.

If you want to care so much about your moderator powers and get involved here, then I'm also wondering if Tevez has caused trouble for Boca Juniors when he played for them if it brings it back on topic, because I can't think. Perhaps because you want to get involved (despite not caring about EPL fitba) - you can answer?

says the guy who can't stand scotland yet has always got something to say about it.

most threads are going the same way lately, tup says something and some of you bite and try to pick holes in it and score points.

fuck all to with me being a moderator

says the guy who can't stand scotland yet has always got something to say about it.

most threads are going the same way lately, tup says something and some of you bite and try to pick holes in it and score points.

fuck all to with me being a moderator

Aye and I take no responsibility whatsoever for this.

Roberto is coming the cunt, incessantly. He has nothing of any kind of interest to say, on anything. His repetition of primary school esque taunts, for which he's been warned, is ridiculous.

In real life, he'd get his teeth down his throat for it.

He's asking to be banned, and fully deserves it.