Play Off Seedings

Seeding = fixing the outcome in the best interests of TV companies and other financial beneficiaries.

Turks have no money and no satellite telly to put it simply, if they do have satellite it will be of the buckshee FOC variety.

Whereas the tattie munchers watch every Celtic game on the telly and Ireland and Celtic are basically the same team.

it already is as far as I'm concerned.

True to an extent with the big leagues but some of the lower level stuff is still very watchable, including the Dons at times, but teams need to learn that by chasing more and more money they are ripping away what made the game fantastic in the first place, equality.

Ireland can count them fortunate to be in the playoffs, referee made a complete fuck up sending off the Armenian keeper for a non-handball and even then Armenia still looked tidy enough.

Funny how there wasn't the borderline racist outcry as there was when France knocked Ireland out last time with a dodgy handball decision.

Yeah i know funny that :laughing:

Tbh as well as Estonia have done to get to the playoffs i feel they'd be shite at the Euros.

It'd be a great achievement for them to be even be there and Im sure they'd be delighted, good luck to them!

Much like Latvia reaching Euro 2004 (by beating Turkey in the play offs). It's weird I can remember shit like that.

Ireland can count them fortunate to be in the playoffs, referee made a complete fuck up sending off the Armenian keeper for a non-handball and even then Armenia still looked tidy enough.

Funny how there wasn't the borderline racist outcry as there was when France knocked Ireland out last time with a dodgy handball decision.

:gay:

It'd be a great achievement for them to be even be there and Im sure they'd be delighted, good luck to them!

Much like Latvia reaching Euro 2004 (by beating Turkey in the play offs). It's weird I can remember shit like that.

Not saying it wouldn't be a great achievement as it would be, but imo they'll struggle, especially if they were to be put in a group with Spain or Germany who you'd imagine would rip them to pieces

• 4 weeks later...

Rep of Ireland and Croatia good as through. Robbie Keane. 53 International goals, outstanding.

Portugal should be good enough at home to see of Bosnia.

Czech have a 2-0 lead, but from what I seen of them in qualifying, Montenegro could easy turn that round.

Suarez scored 4 last night for Uruguay in a WC qualifier,

Argentina could only draw 1-1 at home V Bolivia.

And Hernandez scored 2 as Mexico beat Serbia 2-0 in a friendly, 23 goals in 33 games, ooft.

Rep of Ireland and Croatia good as through. Robbie Keane. 53 International goals, outstanding.

Portugal should be good enough at home to see of Bosnia.

Czech have a 2-0 lead, but from what I seen of them in qualifying, Montenegro could easy turn that round.

Suarez scored 4 last night for Uruguay in a WC qualifier,

Argentina could only draw 1-1 at home V Bolivia.

And Hernandez scored 2 as Mexico beat Serbia 2-0 in a friendly, 23 goals in 33 games, ooft.

Mexico are really developing into a very good team and in "The Little Pea" they have a forward who might finally become as good as Hugo Sanchez :crossfingers:

Ireland and Croatia are through now, no question of that and you'd think the Czechs will sneak through but i still think Bosnia have a chance of scoring over in Portugal so i won't discount them yet

Mexico are really developing into a very good team and in "The Little Pea" they have a forward who might finally become as good as Hugo Sanchez :crossfingers:

Ireland and Croatia are through now, no question of that and you'd think the Czechs will sneak through but i still think Bosnia have a chance of scoring over in Portugal so i won't discount them yet

Hernandez is only 6 goals away from what Sanchez scored for Mexico (29)

Borgetti is Mexico top scorer with 46, followed by Blanco.

Sanchez is 7th on the list, Mexico really have been blessed with superb strikers over the last 20+ years.

Borgetti, Luis Hernandez, Javier Hernandez, Galadino, Blanco, Sanchez, Alves.