Scotland Squad

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because to do so at that level would be the in that UEFA, FIFA and any other fucker needs to say "well if you can play as one team at the olympics..." and get rid of the 'special' situation we have in the UK. I'm glad to have put your mind at rest, K-9. Wonder no more! Go on and live in peace.

What's the difference? Is there any point in a seperate Scotland team when half the players are English anyway?

Personally want Scotland to be Scottish and we can be shit on our own without trying to persuade Englishmen who wont get sniff in England squad to play for Scotland and we still are shit cause these players are not really good.

What's the difference? Is there any point in a seperate Scotland team when half the players are English anyway?

Personally want Scotland to be Scottish and we can be shit on our own without trying to persuade Englishmen who wont get sniff in England squad to play for Scotland and we still are shit cause these players are not really good.

What if we had relative success with these Scottish "Englishman" ?

While I agree with you, much like when my local pub used to sign non regulars for the darts team, so they could have a better darts team, rather than the regular locals playing, and losing.

Annoys me...

so why act the big man on here when, in reality, he had no intention of actually doing it?

boring, boring guy

No man born and bred in Scotland should be supporting the tattie munching national side, but of course the bookmakers is a civilised place, not used to violent exchanges. So clearly you would be up in court on a charge were you to manhandle the gadgie behind the counter and tear his 40 Euro bog trotter top off his back.

He wouldna get away with it in a less civilised setting and he kens it.