Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

It's quite early but just to let everyone know, Fantasy Premier League for the English Premiership is back for the upcoming season. Jaws (where is he these days?) has resurrected his league from last season so if you set up a team, you'll automatically be entered into the AFC-Chat league.

If you weren't involved last season, then feel free to enter a team and enter the code 56247-22242 to join. The more the merrier.

Fantasy Premier League

It's quite early but just to let everyone know, Fantasy Premier League for the English Premiership is back for the upcoming season. Jaws (where is he these days?) has resurrected his league from last season so if you set up a team, you'll automatically be entered into the AFC-Chat league.

If you weren't involved last season, then feel free to enter a team and enter the code 56247-22242 to join. The more the merrier.

Fantasy Premier League

Jaws still browses the forum but not as much as before.

• 3 weeks later...

I was concerned that may be the case. Only the admin of the league knows the code and that's Jaws who doesn't come on here anymore.

Odd Job can you get the correct code from Jaws?

I'll give you the code myself. :checkit:

I do still have a look on the forum now n again but just don't post these days. More of a lurker now.

Anyway the code is 330-490 for those who would like to join.

And Moza, well done on your title last season but enjoy it while it lasts. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone know the code I wasn't in last years league??

Not sure if this will still be the same from year to year, worth a try though.

No it's different.

reekie_dock, just create your team you can add it to the league later. Maybe once Odd Job gets back from holiday he can ask Jaws for the new code.

• 2 weeks later...