Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Haha actually sorry for this, some are just too funny, I'll settle down now, I acually have a pet hate for this aswell and for folk on facebook who don't stfu about their kids.

Or young quines who are popping out kids, living on our tax dollars and moaning on fb about how hard their day is. f**kin planks! STFU, i've had a hard day too earning money to pay for all of your ipods, laptops etc etc.

People who think they're hard because they've got a big dog.

People who cycle through the park and ring their wee bell at you because you dare to be in their road.

Mates who cockblock when they know fine well you're trying to get fired in.

Agree, walking down the middle of street with the dog sniffing and barking at abdae. f**king hate these people.

People, 99.9% of the time...women, who talk about their kids non stop on facebook! I think Mini mentioned this as well. Seriously though, do I give a f**k if your kid was a good child for brushing its teeth at the 3rd time of asking, or whether you should take them to Duthie Park, or hazlehead....or that you are glad the kids are back to school so you can sit on your lazy arse watching Jeromy Kyle and invite people to countless pish on facebook till 3pm when you have to update us all that "its that time again"

and relax....

People, 99.9% of the time...women, who talk about their kids non stop on facebook! I think Mini mentioned this as well. Seriously though, do I give a f**k if your kid was a good child for brushing its teeth at the 3rd time of asking, or whether you should take them to Duthie Park, or hazlehead....or that you are glad the kids are back to school so you can sit on your lazy arse watching Jeromy Kyle and invite people to countless pish on facebook till 3pm when you have to update us all that "its that time again"

and relax....

I'm not on FB so you might have to correct me. Do you need to read the comments from these people? why not just ignore them

I'm not on FB so you might have to correct me. Do you need to read the comments from these people? why not just ignore them

They come up on the first page you go to on facebook, I generally go through the posts people have written etc so it's almost unavoidable. I think there probably is a way to stop statuses from certain people coming through, without deleting them as a friend, so must look into that!!

Besides, I wouldn't have something to rant about if I removed everything that irritated me! Nothing beats a good rant to make you feel better in the morning!

Radiohead. If depression sounds like somethng - its Radiohead.

People who take credit for YOUR achievements

People who kiss arse at work

People who lie at work.....

People who dont thank you when you go out of your way to help them

IT Contractors

Eastenders - Any episode, any year, all the same. People shouting at each other all day and inbreeding with the neighbours.

Huns

Tims

Acergy employees demanding help from SS7 IT dept and strutting about like they own the place

My pet hates include, but are not limited to, the following:

- "Company guys" at work.

- sh*t drivers (eg middle lane hoggers, people who think abandoning the car approximates 'parking', people who do not use their indicators and the rest of the sub-humanity with driving licenses).

- Irresponsible dog owners (you know, who never invest time in their pets, keep big dugs cooped up in tiny wee flats or whatever - boils my piss that kind of thing).

- Middle class liberals / lefties ("bring me my machine gun", to quote Jacob Zuma)

- The despicable Glasgow R*ngers (nuff said).

- "Protesters" of any stripe (get a life, get a job and keep your idiotic views to yersel).

That will probably do for now.

Snooty bitches who make you take your shoes off at the door of the house. f**k that, I'm not coming in then.

And 'houseproud' muppets who have their ornaments all arranged in what they see as a beautiful symmetry, and you can tell they spent ages thinking about it.

When you're at a do at a house belonging to someone who acts in this ludicrous, vacuous way, wait till they go for a pish, then move one of them six inches. Guaranteed it will be moved back within ten minutes. Preposterous mindset.

You know those Staedler Stick "mars plastic" pencil erasers?

(they have been around even since I was at primary school)

They are the ones which comes with a cardboard cover, to protect the unused bit and also act as a grip.

Well, if you take that bit of cardboard off, you can never quite get it back on again as good as the factory had it.

Pretty good, yeh, but just never quite as good as it was, maybe with 1-2mm of excess overlap remaining.

That gets on my tits, though I still insist on trying it with every one I use.

Masons, who like to put a front on their sinister activities by giving handouts to charities, thus fooling the dense, ignorant masses into believing they are a force for good, and not an evil coterie of handshaking goat shagging conspirators.

A donation to the Salvation Army, which is itself basically a bunch of ex-plonkies high on enthusiasm, does not fool me.

Freemasons = pricks.