Films

Horrible Bosses 2 - decent enough and raised a few laughs, had to watch something tame on my tablet as I was surrounded by families on the plane. 7/10

Ready Player One - if you like anything about the 80's then you'll lap this film up (everyone seemed to enjoy it as I left the cinema, daughter loved it). 8.5/10

Orbiter 9 - spanish subs for this sci-fi film on NetFlix, enjoyable enough and zips past in 95 minutes. 7/10

Spongebob Squarepants, Sponge Out of Water. Good shit, I like old Spongebob. Him and Patrick getting up to shit. No tits obviously but I can forgive that in a kids film. 8/10

Not as good as the first Spongebob movie, watched that only the other week with the daughter and we both laughed our way through it.

If sick list at 9/10 is the best film you've seen in ages how can Spartacus score 9.65?

Haha good point. Was probably drunk. This reviewing lark not as easy as it looks. I also managed to get one of the titles wrong which is probably a bit of a faux pas!!

I should have said big sick is best NEW film.

I stand by both ratings though and that's what counts.

Watched bad moms recently. 4.5/10. Wanted to be as funny as bridesmaids. Wasn't. Woman from step brothers is good in it though.

Red Sparra 8/10 Jenifer is fantastic

Watched it last night at work, the scene where she gets all her kit off, lies back on the table, parts her thighs and asks the boy to fuck her is worth watching the film for alone !! 8/10

Pacific Rim: Uprising - 4/10 and i'm being generous.