Tv Series

I might add I'm filling in a 12 hour shift with absolutely fuck all to do so what's enjoyable and not gets blurred.

I'm almost on the last page of the Internet.

And I'm baking a rainbow cake..... Courtesy of Cupcake Jemma and whipping up whisky cocktails ala Smokey old fashioneds and Penicillins......courtesy of Steve the Barman when I get back next week.

You watched any of the true detective series?

1 and 3 are decent, 2 not so much.

Zombie fest there over the last three or four weeks - The Walking Dead season 8 swiftly followed by Fear The Walking Dead season 4; which handily picks up right where TWD S8 leaves off (following the movements of Morgan).

I get that appocalyptic zombie stuff is engrossing many a cunt the world over - but those who want it to happen - I dont get it. Fuck that.

FTWD isn’t on Netflix is it?

whilst it (TWD) has a geeky \ sci fi theme; I thought the first few seasons were atmospheric and believable (if you use your imagination, obvs - lol)

Later season mostly involve people and lack the apocalyptic flavor setting

Zombie fest there over the last three or four weeks - The Walking Dead season 8 swiftly followed by Fear The Walking Dead season 4; which handily picks up right where TWD S8 leaves off (following the movements of Morgan).

I get that appocalyptic zombie stuff is engrossing many a cunt the world over - but those who want it to happen - I dont get it. Fuck that.

FTWD isn’t on Netflix is it?

whilst it (TWD) has a geeky \ sci fi theme; I thought the first few seasons were atmospheric and believable (if you use your imagination, obvs - lol)

Later season mostly involve people and lack the apocalyptic flavor setting