Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Anthony O'connor.

Thing I'll say about O'conor & Considine is that neither are bottle jobs.

Both are shite but consistently give 3/10 performances.

This 3/10-ness only comes to the fore against better sides.

For McInnes in a way they both represent only the risk of being exposed as shite - that they are shite is already fully apparent.

Stick Arnason on and he could put in anywhere from a 8/10 performance to a 3/10.

That is real risk.

Magnificently bonkers post.

Good work.

Thing I'll say about O'conor & Considine is that neither are bottle jobs.

Both are shite but consistently give 3/10 performances.

This.

Players who are at times unshite give a manager no stability to build on. You can't plan on the basis of them.

AOC and Consi, on the other hand, are shite week-in-week-out, come rain or shine, without fear or favour.

There's an old saying, "When the going gets tough, the shite get shite." You know they will be there for you, no matter what, making a right c*nt of it.

It's a necessity to any team to have some players you can rely on - gives a tactical foundation to your entire line-up.

• 1 month later...

He can get straight to fuck. That useless cunt has no right to be criticising anybody. He was kept out of the team by fucking Ash Taylor. Just you think about that, Anthony. Just what the fuck are we meant to be backing? Shitebags like him? He should never be pulling on the shirt again. Cunt.

He can get straight to fuck. That useless cunt has no right to be criticising anybody. He was kept out of the team by fucking Ash Taylor. Just you think about that, Anthony. Just what the fuck are we meant to be backing? Shitebags like him? He should never be pulling on the shirt again. Cunt.

He was shite.

But when someone from the fucking foundry reds starts messaging you firing abuse (I assume, it was conveniently hidden), he has a right to get stuck in

Some real beauts in our support.

Fa cares that much to go do that? Someone from loserville, man

I agree the individual fan is in need of being told he's a melt. My issue with what he said isn't what he said to the fan but more what he said about Aberdeen fans in general. The boy he called a mongo was a mongo but saying "we're the worst for backing the players" after the performance him and his shitebag pals served up yesterday is out of order.

Guest milne_afc

It's true though. Dons fans are notorious for showing up in numbers and sounding like a mouse's fart.

They need to bring the #thunder

I agree the individual fan is in need of being told he's a melt. My issue with what he said isn't what he said to the fan but more what he said about Aberdeen fans in general. The boy he called a mongo was a mongo but saying "we're the worst for backing the players" after the performance him and his shitebag pals served up yesterday is out of order.

Truth hurts

They were shite but it doesn't men his point about the dons 'support' isn't true