Aberdeen 1 - 0 Partick Thistle

Apart from putting 4 past the 2nd best team in the league the last home game.

In one game that very few would ever have expected that kind of one off display in. That result shocked a lot of people but even including that result to boost the figures we have still scored less goals at home than on the road.

We play far too negative at home but hopefully the last home game has opened the eyes of McInnes to what could happen if he lets the team play with a little less fear or respect for the opposition

MATCH STATS

• Aberdeen have won six consecutive top-flight matches against Partick Thistle and are unbeaten in 11 league meetings against the Glasgow side.

Thistle have failed to score in six of their past seven trips to Pittodrie in the Scottish Premiership.

The Dons have scored 10 goals in their past two meetings with Partick.

The visitors are the only team in the Premiership without an away win this season.

Hopefully we can close the gap on our goal difference with the huns, The stats are in are favour and the Celtic game aside we seem to be in the ascendancy , Hopefully Mckenna will be fit and maybe a wee break will help Shay return to the kind of form that made him such a fans favourite, all in all its looking good for us.

In got this one and think we will smash them 5-0 as they are a pretty poor outfit

Lewis

Logan McKenna Arnie Harvie

Shinnie. Campbell

Christie. Ross. GMS

Stewart

Very unlikely he would pick this team but I would like to see Maclean punted in January and would like to see his fuck up at Tattiedome to be his last for us, Campbell and Ross are the future

Where is this mentalness of Stewart playing up front coming from? He played as a striker for Cowdenbeath but was found out any time he tried for Dundee.

He is defiantly better holding up the ball and playing a pass for someone to run on to, Would be good if he could get forward and do a goal, ffs we cant rely on any of our forwards to score at present

Lewis

Logan McKenna Arnie Shinnie.

Wright Christie McLean GMS

Stewart

Play with the ball on the deck. Midfield to pass and move to receive said ball as we did against Hibs, yes we are able to play when we try. Wright and GMS told to run at defenders and get in the box, be direct. You don't necessarily have to use skill just try to use your pace to turn defenders. The midfield including Stewart to shoot on sight. Fuck asking the wingers to hit the by-line. They cant cross and we don't have a striker (in form) in the middle supposing we could beat the first man. Lets just play to our strength which is an excessive amount of midfielders, ball playing midfielders. The skill and pace of Christie, Wright and GMS should give us goals against Partick. Stewart has the ability to both hold up the ball and has the quickness of feet to find space in the box to get a shot off if we pass into his feet. Lets face it we have off form strikers so lets try something else. We will score more goals than you sort of approach.

Lewis

Logan McKenna Arnie Shinnie.

Wright Christie McLean GMS

Stewart

Play with the ball on the deck. Midfield to pass and move to receive said ball. Wright and GMS told to run at defenders and get in the box. Midfield including Stewart to shoot on sight. Fuck asking the wingers to hit the by-line. They cant cross and we don't have a striker (in form) in the middle supposing we could be the first man. Lets just play to our strength which is an excessive amount of midfielders. The skill and pace of Christie, Wright and GMS should give us goals against Partick. Stewart has the ability to both hold up the ball and has quickness of feet to find space in the box if we pass into his feet. Lets face it we have off form Strikers so lets try something else midfielders. A we will score more goals than you sort of approach.

Perhaps consi should play then as he can do a goal on occasion

In one game that very few would ever have expected that kind of one off display in. That result shocked a lot of people but even including that result to boost the figures we have still scored less goals at home than on the road.

We play far too negative at home but hopefully the last home game has opened the eyes of McInnes to what could happen if he lets the team play with a little less fear or respect for the opposition

Is it not the fact the other teams play negative?

Is it not the fact the other teams play negative?

Yes it is but all I have said is that I am more inclined to expect a scrappy win at home than a massive win.

We do not often tend to play exciting attacking stuff at home. Even when we take a lead we often try to sit on it under McInnes at home especially. That was why Hibs result was such a big shock to me & many more

Yes it is but all I have said is that I am more inclined to expect a scrappy win at home than a massive win.

We do not often tend to play exciting attacking stuff at home. Even when we take a lead we often try to sit on it under McInnes at home especially. That was why Hibs result was such a big shock to me & many more

Or perhaps thats us hitting form, If you watch the first half against celtick we were fighting hard and playing well, We just seemed to collapse after the first goal, I think we will start in the same fashion against Patrtick except they wont be able to score and we will continue to play as a inform team and hump them 3-1

Or perhaps thats us hitting form, If you watch the first half against celtick we were fighting hard and playing well, We just seemed to collapse after the first goal, I think we will start in the same fashion against Patrtick except they wont be able to score and we will continue to play as a inform team and hump them 3-1

Ha ha yeah someone finally found the clicker under the couch seat