Aberdeen V St Johnstone (1 - 0)

Guest RosemountRed

McInnes confirmed today that everyone is fit apart from Jack who is out for another 4 weeks roughly.

Expect we'll see a couple changes from the team that played on Sunday.

In, huge game and a must win to keep momentum from the weekend.

I think there will be a few changes, i'd rest hayes so he is not overworked given he's just coming back from injury, last thing we need is to lose him for another month.

Rooney, mclean and mcginn also been below par recently so give burns Storie storey and Stockley a run out.

I called yesterday and got padded seats for RDS. Tickets obviously not shifted that well, the upper is closed for the game as well.

It's a poor show from our fans.

I don't know why we get better crowds in the Europa League against teams we've never heard of than a cup quarter final (Riga, Shkendija, Fola, Ventspils).

I hope everyone talking up the importance off this match is attending?

Not so sure they do. The amount of drivel coming out about the Rangers match is embarrassing, most of it nothing to do with fitba either. Thursday's match is as near to 'make or break' as it gets. Besides, defeat against St J would guarantee a defeat on Sunday as this team is short of confidence and form.

Not so sure they do. The amount of drivel coming out about the Rangers match is embarrassing, most of it nothing to do with fitba either. Thursday's match is as near to 'make or break' as it gets. Besides, defeat against St J would guarantee a defeat on Sunday as this team is short of confidence and form.

Nonsense

Still find this absolutely shocking that we have to play tomorrow.

Prediction for semi

Celtic v Aberdeen

Rangers v Morton

Paranoid, nae.

Agreed.

Think Aberdeen should have made more of an issue out of having to play on a Thursday. There is no way that The Rangers would have agreed to that, live TV or not.

We always roll over to the Ugly sisters without even a protest.

Again it comes down to how you rate the games. Are we better to have an extra day to prepare for the cup tie? Probably. You could argue that if we take it to extra time and penalties that's our fault. You can hardly blame sevco for that. Also I doubt the ticket sales would have changed between the Wednesday and the Thursday in all honesty. Soon as it was live tickets were fucked. Them's the breaks.

Worst result for us is a tough tackling encounter picking up injuries going to extra time and penalties and then losing. So lets not do that then.

Again it comes down to how you rate the games. Are we better to have an extra day to prepare for the cup tie? Probably. You could argue that if we take it to extra time and penalties that's our fault. You can hardly blame sevco for that. Also I doubt the ticket sales would have changed between the Wednesday and the Thursday in all honesty. Soon as it was live tickets were fucked. Them's the breaks.

Worst result for us is a tough tackling encounter picking up injuries going to extra time and penalties and then losing. So lets not do that then.

Who actually makes the final decisions on when games are played. TV companies,the football authorities or the police.

Seems to me the Ugly Sisters always get the best deals on the reason of fan safety or some other ( valid ) reason.

That is an advantage right there.

Lose on Thursday will mean that by mid September we will be out of Europe, also rans in League and out of League Cup. Nithing to look forward to but Scottish Cup on the distant horizon and a serious fall off in attendance. Nonsense?

We aren't guaranteed to lose on hunday if we lose this game. Sunday's game is completely isolated, the atmosphere will pump the players up to perform. Next week will be back to a silent toddulz, don't worry then our poor form will continue

It's a poor show from our fans.

I don't know why we get better crowds in the Europa League against teams we've never heard of than a cup quarter final (Riga, Shkendija, Fola, Ventspils).

Never understood that either to be honest. These cup games are where the real chance to win trophies lies, plus a lot wont realise that if they don't buy tickets for this, they will likely not get a cup semi-final/final ticket should we make it there. There will probably be a mere 18-20K tickets for both semi and final, so if I was part of the club, I would be pushing to say that those who purchased St J tickets, have a better chance of getting a semi final / final ticket when they go on general sale (should we get that far of course).

Lose on Thursday will mean that by mid September we will be out of Europe, also rans in League and out of League Cup. Nithing to look forward to but Scottish Cup on the distant horizon and a serious fall off in attendance. Nonsense?

How does Thursdays result have any impact on European football?

Mid September:

Out of Europe

Potentially out of league cup

Won't win league

Drop in attendances potentially due to having only Scottish Cup.

What do you disagree with? I think he is correct, barring we will dick St Johnstone.

See that's a clear statement. And I disagree with us not winning the league. We're going to batter every fucker from here on out.

It doesn't seem clear to everyone how important this game is, huge game for us. A semi-final lifts everyone and keeps the support interested.

Too many salivating at the thought of playing Sevco. Have heard many say they didn't miss them and wish they never came back, but here we are almost selling out against them. This game is huge and folk bang on about how we should be making finals, yet really paltry sales so far for such a big game. No doubt those prioritising over the Sevco game will moan when they cant get a ticket for the semi or final, if we make it.

Guest RosemountRed

Too many salivating at the thought of playing Sevco. Have heard many say they didn't miss them and wish they never came back, but here we are almost selling out against them. This game is huge and folk bang on about how we should be making finals, yet really paltry sales so far for such a big game. No doubt those prioritising over the Sevco game will moan when they cant get a ticket for the semi or final, if we make it.

Lets just make sure we win it, only 8,000 sold for this but basically sold out for Huns. Pretty poor from our support.