Taxi Driving!

daytripping

Dayts,

its a perfick job for you.

i can picture it now. grizzled ASC vet daytripping, trawling round the mean steets of aberdeen in the wee small hours looking for some utility crew or tufty club to ambush.

still, with the tax benefits you'lll be able to get yourself a nice automatic panzer wagon like all the other insomniacs.

:laughing: you've read my mind bluto!!

And a mongo bus, do the church on a Sunday for the window lickers.

on a saturday avo,

the same bus could be used to ferry reinfocements to the frontline, be it the broadhill, king street or train station, help keep the asc well staffed for the running battles.

that way dayts you could still be in amongst all the action, but safe behind the wheel in your cardy and slippers

on a saturday avo,

the same bus could be used to ferry reinfocements to the frontline, be it the broadhill, king street or train station, help keep the asc well staffed for the running battles.

that way dayts you could still be in amongst all the action, but safe behind the wheel in your cardy and slippers

Aye, probably best get a people carrier. :sherlock:

Do you need that these days?

Sat Nav with "shortest route" disabled is how most taxi drivers find there way about these days.

Aberdeen Airport to the Caledonian Hotel via Stonehaven... wouldn't be the first fucking time an Aberdeen Taxi driver mistakenly took me for some Yankee mug and figured he'd take the 'scenic' route to my destination.

Aberdeen Airport to the Caledonian Hotel via Stonehaven... wouldn't be the first fucking time an Aberdeen Taxi driver mistakenly took me for some Yankee mug and figured he'd take the 'scenic' route to my destination.

After which you are perfectly within your rights to simply vacate the taxi and not pay a penny.

Nah, none of that driving malarky.

3 work colleagues and myself are going to make things that will end up on oil rigs.

Small initial investment, then sit back and watch the day rate come rolling our way.

Minted in no time.

Most companies have a clause on patents so if you do do that make sure you quit first. My old work would own any patent i took out that was work related. Mental.

tip of the day, if you become a taxi driver dayts make sure your not one of the ones that end up dead after picking up some weirdo with issues.

like that case from a few years ago where the driver was stabbed in the back of the head and left for dead down some coruntry road.

They never did catch the person who did that, everyone at the time thought he'd been killed by a cheesewire but the police only found that next to the car, it wasn't used in the killing.

I read a book recently about murders over the years in Aberdeen and that was one of the cases they wrote about.

Fit was the weapon then?

A knife?

Aways thought it was the weiro fa worked on the ASDA Dyce cheese counter fa did it.

Taxi drivers that expect a tip are cunts

Was going from the airport to my flat the other day. When the boy picked me up he got out and put my bags in the back then was yapping all the way to my flat like he was my best pal :blahblah1: he was talking about fitba so i was speaking back to him. Arrived at my flat and it came to

Taxi drivers that expect a tip are cunts

Was going from the airport to my flat the other day. When the boy picked me up he got out and put my bags in the back then was yapping all the way to my flat like he was my best pal :blahblah1: he was talking about fitba so i was speaking back to him. Arrived at my flat and it came to

What was the book called?

Sounds like a good read.

If i wrote I would call it 'Aberdeed'

Here it goes, £7 quid on amazon or I can find it and give it to you for nowt if you can collect, only ever read books once. Some good stuff in it, murder at the Saltoun arms, double child murder, murder at Persley scrap yard and many others, I'd only heard of a few of them, brilliant read for a local.

51HT0KVMMPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

There's a very strange murder in one where a woman kills a 8 year old girl in Urquhart road for calling her a coconut, the womans husband used a broom on the child to make it look like a rape.

They never did catch the person who did that, everyone at the time thought he'd been killed by a cheesewire but the police only found that next to the car, it wasn't used in the killing.

I read a book recently about murders over the years in Aberdeen and that was one of the cases they wrote about.

dayts i'm talking about another one, that was in england a few months/years ago. it was on crimewatch.

must be quite common for taxi drivers to die, i guess.

dayts i'm talking about another one, that was in england a few months/years ago. it was on crimewatch.

must be quite common for taxi drivers to die, i guess.

Yer maybe too young to remember the one on the back road between garthdee and cults, the police checked the hands of all the crowd at a Aberdeen Celtic sell out in the days after the murder looking for people with cuts on their hands, they soon realised it was a waste of time as hundreds of people had cuts on their hands. A witness came forward weeks later saying they'd seen a blood soaked man queuing for a chipper but the man was never found.