This Blue Fucking Strip

Pulteney, if my memory serves me right, that's an area of Wick, is that right?

Anyway, it's been a long time since I've been there but if it is Wick then that Video makes Peterhead and Fraserburgh look like the Cote d'Azur.

Aye that's Wick :laughing:

I ken the boy that did the video, he's still doing them, Street Credential, he's spot on.

• Downvote 1

He's actually OK. He's had a hard life as you can hear. Rap seems to be his outlet.

No problem with any of that, at least he's trying.

And some of his lyrics are something else. He did B-Fest the other year, was brilliant.

Fair play to the lad then but very much doubt Dr Dre is going to sign him up anytime soon.

Fits b-fest?

There should be a blue strip amnesty where any cunt who has bought one could hand it in ,without fear of recrimination .

They are then all torched in the centre circle at the end of the last home game this season .

Local diva Annie Lennox gets to light the match .

Her son Aaron can strike the match.

Not a big fan of the light blue tbh.

But I'm not even that keen on white away strips.

Black and Gold away kits for me, every time.

Mind you, its just a strip and doesn't really matter. And I certainly wouldn't embarrass myself walking about in a football kit day to day.

Unlike bluto for instance.

And you spend your time reading comics.

eerrrr, sorry. Graphic Novels.

LOL@U

Both actually on occasion, among loads of other things.

But then I'm diverse like that, I have interests and give anything a go. Life's full of interesting shit to experience.

If you ever drag your saggy fat arse out of the pub you might realise that, broaden your mind a bit and maybe even post something interesting to read.

Night then.

Both actually on occasion, among loads of other things.

But then I'm diverse like that, I have interests and give anything a go. Life's full of interesting shit to experience.

If you ever drag your saggy fat arse out of the pub you might realise that, broaden your mind a bit and maybe even post something interesting to read.

Night then.

And down goes the piss head

Count him out