Tv Series

Some Bill Connolly thing on BBC, watched it on Iplayer following a recommendation.

A big Glasgow love in.

Thought he was on his way out? I'm sure I read he was Ill or something. Might have been someone else. He must be about double the normal mortality average for his home town. File under mink with money.

I've rewatched Season 1 this weekend. Must be thee best tv show ever made. I LOVE that shit. Even has some sexy ass lesbians.... Oh my.

Season 2 watch out. Ol Grays is coming.

Splendid.

Season 2 is excellent. I started watching it on Saturday morning and had it finished by 11pm on the Sunday. Only 9 episodes but very very good.

I blitzed it as well, really good and the way it's been set up I'm sure season 3 will be just as good if not better as well.

One of the best things I have watched in a long time. I was gripped. I have always had a morbid fascination with serial killers since a family friend was one of the top cops on the Yorkshire ripper case. Remember him being called back to Yorkshire when I was 8. He was staying with us on holiday in 1980 and another body was found.

One of the best things I have watched in a long time. I was gripped. I have always had a morbid fascination with serial killers since a family friend was one of the top cops on the Yorkshire ripper case. Remember him being called back to Yorkshire when I was 8. He was staying with us on holiday in 1980 and another body was found.

A clever alibi that......