Drugs

For a number of years there was a pleasant park in the centre of Bergen that was a no-go for your civilised sorts as all manner of junkies were scoring there. The feds came in and kicked them out with no plan as to what to do afterwards. They hastily threw together a fix centre, not 100 yards from where yours truly now sits. There is also a network of pedestrian underpasses right outside the centre as it is on a busy road.

All the do-gooders thought the junkies would like a nice warm place to shoot up, but you guessed it, they take their gear and head straight to the underpasses.

As a result there are private security bods wandering the underpasses to try and stop the increased robberies and assaults and the feds have paddy-wagons parked up as an express service to take away offenders. Property prices in the neighbourhood have crashed, and those wanting to defend their property have been told they face prosecution, whereas the junkies will get a cuddle.

This has been a disaster in a city where drugs are way way less prevalent than Glasgow.

For a number of years there was a pleasant park in the centre of Bergen that was a no-go for your civilised sorts as all manner of junkies were scoring there. The feds came in and kicked them out with no plan as to what to do afterwards. They hastily threw together a fix centre, not 100 yards from where yours truly now sits. There is also a network of pedestrian underpasses right outside the centre as it is on a busy road.

All the do-gooders thought the junkies would like a nice warm place to shoot up, but you guessed it, they take their gear and head straight to the underpasses.

As a result there are private security bods wandering the underpasses to try and stop the increased robberies and assaults and the feds have paddy-wagons parked up as an express service to take away offenders. Property prices in the neighbourhood have crashed, and those wanting to defend their property have been told they face prosecution, whereas the junkies will get a cuddle.

This has been a disaster in a city where drugs are way way less prevalent than Glasgow.

Close the underpass and let the junkies take their chances crossing the busy road.

Problems solved.

What's your favourite drug?

I used to enjoy a decent E but it's been many a year since I've had a decent one. I'm now sticking with LSD.

I've never taken smack so can't say for sure but a come on from an E must be up there with the best feelings in the world.

1.Aberdeen goal

2.E come one

3. Getting a double yolker

I've never taken smack so can't say for sure but a come on from an E must be up there with the best feelings in the world.

1.Aberdeen goal

2.E come one

3. Getting a double yolker

The heavy E come on was indeed a thing of beauty, forget double yolker, a double dunter was where it was all at.

• Upvote 1

Correct. Just shows you even gormless inbred midgets can be right sometimes.

And you had the temerity to try and psychoanalyse me and come to a ludicrous conclusion with your made up findings.

Must be good drugs. Just you stick to them pal and leave the real work to the professionals.

And you had the temerity to try and psychoanalyse me and come to a ludicrous conclusion with your made up findings.

Must be good drugs. Just you stick to them pal and leave the real work to the professionals.

Saying you cone across as an unhappy wee soul is not psychoanalysis it's just an opinion based on your postings. It's obviously struck a nerve though

Saying you cone across as an unhappy wee soul is not psychoanalysis it's just an opinion based on your postings and the fact you boasted about being a bully. It's obviously struck a nerve though.

I used to smoke shitloads of it daily, did so from 15 until just a couple of years ago. Packed it in a couple of times before that but always went back to it. I lived in Holland for 5 years, by the time I came home I was smoking 3-5g of white widow or haze a day. No idea how I functioned now.

I'm finally at the point where I could pick up a couple of grams, smoke it for 3 days and then not rattle for a week wanting to buy more.

That just sounds like me . Entirely.

Went down to Whitley Bay one bank holiday weekend to meet a mate from work and went into some dump of a bar that mimicked the local in Shameless.

Everyone was completely wired, so much so that the owner accepted cash or lines as form of currency for pints.

Will never forget the stench of coke farts in that place, was absolutely humming. Was caught in the back of my throat the rest of the day. Nae fine.