Scotland squad

I have no idea where he gets the impression that he is some kind of superstar

He gets tied in knots when trying to tackle strikers smaller than him

He gets bullied by physical strikers

And his distribution is a fucking disgrace

I take no pleasure in being right about him

But when he sells for over a million you'll apologise?

• Upvote 1

I’ve always felt the reason Christie is the player he is is because he didn’t come through the arse cheeks. Rarely at Caley was he not the underdog. Even more rarely was he ever the bigger player on the field. And he received very little protection despite his obvious talent Yet simultaneously benefitted from the exposure and playing time. In fact he’s the very antithesis of why a young player with talent should automatically be drawn to the cheeks.

Apart from the money obvs.

I remember seeing him absolutely destroy us one afternoon when he played for Caley.  I knew instantly then, that he was different class.

The quality of his finishing has improved out of sight.  He's incredibly dangerous in and around the box now... I'd actually play him centrally for Scotland and given our striker issues, as far forward as possible.

Well that was fucking brutal.

Nae sppikking aboot the fitba match.
3 days, every waking hour on the drink.
6 or 7 oors sleeping total...  :wacko: 

Cyprus hits the bar balls then 2 ft inside the goal line where was the linesman. ??????? Was he from glezga.

Nit. Azerbaijan.*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofiq_Bahramov

*while acknowledging the scenario is the wrang wi roond.

Large and imposing

Well, imposing "looking"

As I have always said, he gets ragdolled far too much for his size

He's 6ft 2". In international terms....and if he got a move to a club down south......he would be considered small and pretty lightweight for the position he plays. But yeah I agree that he still gets ragdolled far too easily

He’s certainly no worse than the likes of David dunne, Phil jones Chris brunt and Jonny Evans and loads of others who are all presumably multi millionaires with a ton of international appearances.

He’ll be fine especially if he does as mini says and just focuses on just playing well for us. Everything else will take care of itself

Why are you comparing him to random midfield players like Chris Brunt & David Dunn?

And for the record, Jonny Evans is far superior to Scott McKenna. Evans is a big part of a Leicester team that’s second in the EPL.

McKenna wouldn’t be on the bench for Leicester.

Why are you comparing him to random midfield players like Chris Brunt & David Dunn?

And for the record, Jonny Evans is far superior to Scott McKenna. Evans is a big part of a Leicester team that’s second in the EPL.

McKenna wouldn’t be on the bench for Leicester.

Haha are they ?

Presumed they were CBs as they had/have that look. Aside from that faux pas they are all quite shite but had a good long career and made a load of shekels. I think that was supposed to be my point but I have stinking hangover and thinking hurts so who knows.

Haha are they ?

Presumed they were CBs as they had/have that look. Aside from that faux pas they are all quite shite but had a good long career and made a load of shekels. I think that was supposed to be my point but I have stinking hangover and thinking hurts so who knows.

McKenna and Cosgrove looked quite big until we played Burnley last year. Their entire team looked huge in comparison to ours. Our bigger players looked average height compared to them

Haha are they ?

Nope.

Chris Brunt is a left mid or left back

David Dunn was a portly centre mid - he played 1 game for England.

Evans is obviously a centre half...& a class above Scott McKenna.

To put it into a bit of context with his international colleagues......

Grant Hanley is a Norwich reserve

Charlie Mulgrew plays League One

Liam Cooper plays Championship.

I’d say, at best, McKenna is a Championship player.

Playing at Graeme Shinnie’s level would be about it in my opinion.

Derby or the likes.