Where Are They Now

Sir james deserves our good wishes for the fantastic cup runs he brought us the enjoyment of semi final trips to hampden and the fine professional performance his sides put up. Special mention to the queen of the south game and the great pride in our side it provided.

Also the players he found on good value for money. And the great professionalism. Dignity and pride the graced the club with during there time at the club

And upon there departures the legacy they left that cannot ever be matched.

Also mr calderwood and his coachinh and scouting staff. There tireless quest to bring success to the club that employed them they showed loyalty above and beyond thr call of duty and truelly deserved the contracts that they were awarded for thier efforts and refusal to look for employment elsewhere.

Ah fuck it.

Gtf oaf.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Sir james deserves our good wishes for the fantastic cup runs he brought us the enjoyment of semi final trips to hampden and the fine professional performance his sides put up. Special mention to the queen of the south game and the great pride in our side it provided.

Also the players he found on good value for money. And the great professionalism. Dignity and pride the graced the club with during there time at the club

And upon there departures the legacy they left that cannot ever be matched.

Also mr calderwood and his coachinh and scouting staff. There tireless quest to bring success to the club that employed them they showed loyalty above and beyond thr call of duty and truelly deserved the contracts that they were awarded for thier efforts and refusal to look for employment elsewhere.

Ah fuck it.

Gtf oaf.

Hard to argue with the sarcastic tone above.

The King? That's Joe Harper surely?

Prince Jimmy.

In hindsight we should have let his contract run down rather than boot him. There's no way Jimmy would have had us lose 9-0.

Terrible illness. Sad to hear.

No we should have sacked him and replaced him with someone who wasn't a complete and utter fuckwit.

"Fed up of being second" Ash Taylor and Northampton are rock bottom of League 1...

Hud on the cunt actually said he was fed up being 2nd?

We took him from relegation battlers Tranmere and finished 2nd despite him doing his best to fuck it up. Hope he gets relegated to the conference the useless donkey.

Hud on the cunt actually said he was fed up being 2nd?

We took him from relegation battlers Tranmere and finished 2nd despite him doing his best to fuck it up. Hope he gets relegated to the conference the useless donkey.

When asked exactly why he left Scottish football’s second-best team, he said: “I thought with the season Celtic had and the way they were strengthening it was always going to be difficult to pip them to first place.
“We came runners-up to them three times this year and it was disappointing.
“We came close on the last day of the season, but they scored in near enough the 90th minute and it made me think.”
He added: “To get closer to home as well was a big thing because I’ve got a young family now and I want my family around me now for the little one.
“A new and exciting challenge was the best thing for me.”