Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

On 6/14/2022 at 3:09 AM, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Just watched this.

Looked a bloody good laugh apart from all the rapes and Limp Bizkit.

Moby is such a fucking wet wipe.

56 year old bald head fag lonely.

Pesky rapes ruining everything. 

I was giving it and the crowd the benefit of the doubt until they went wild for Kid Rock. That’s when we parted company. 

Did like the plentiful topless women kicking about. 
Reminded me of trip to Glastonbury and walking past a group of young ladies all topless with flowers painted on their boobs. 
That and David Bowie playing are my abiding memories. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Pesky rapes ruining everything. 

I was giving it and the crowd the benefit of the doubt until they went wild for Kid Rock. That’s when we parted company. 

Did like the plentiful topless women kicking about. 
Reminded me of trip to Glastonbury and walking past a group of young ladies all topless with flowers painted on their boobs. 
That and David Bowie playing are my abiding memories. 

Yea fuck that guy.  He's a fucking abomination. 

But RATM, Metallica, KORN and RHCP.   Yes please.  

They've totally exaggerated how bad it was for their idea of what the doco should be.   If you remember, they were showing that the whole place was burning to the ground as The Chili Peppers cheekily played Hendrix - Fire.  When it was nothing of the sort.  They've been crafty with their editing. 

Look at the video here.  There's 1 fire and it's no place near the stages.   

Naked Flea.  

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
On 6/14/2022 at 5:06 PM, Redforever86 said:

Who recommend "Who killed the KLF".?

Just watched it. Fucking ace. 

Torrented it, it's what they would want likes. 

Watched.

Pair of junkie weirdos. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
11 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Enjoy it or do you not like looking in the mirror? 

Was entertaining but it annoyed me from the start - THE BIGGEST BAND IN THE WORLD IN 1992..  Eh, no they weren't.  They had a few top 3 hits in some European countries with some really sketchy tunes that are unlistenable today. 

Then the stuff with the dead animals and publicly humiliating that artist wifie.   That's before you even get started on burning the money. 

Pair of fucking oddballs.  Especially the wee Ingloid boy with the hair who's always smoking a rollie.   I don't trust people who smoke rollies.  Fagan ass motherfuckers. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Was entertaining but it annoyed me from the start - THE BIGGEST BAND IN THE WORLD IN 1992..  Eh, no they weren't.  They had a few top 3 hits in some European countries with some really sketchy tunes that are unlistenable today. 

Then the stuff with the dead animals and publicly humiliating that artist wifie.   That's before you even get started on burning the money. 

Pair of fucking oddballs.  Especially the wee Ingloid boy with the hair who's always smoking a rollie.   I don't trust people who smoke rollies.  Fagan ass motherfuckers. 

So about an 8 out of 10.

Netflix docuseries "Web Of Make Believe: Death Lies and the Internet" has been good so far, only watched the first 4 episodes and interesting stories....

Ep 1 Death by Swat,  Ep 2 A Murder in D.C,  Ep 3 I'm Not a Nazi and Ep 4 Sextortion (no tits).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched a BBC documentary on that block of flats which collapsed in Miami a few years back. It's called Why Buildings Collapse, but didn't really conclude why this building collapsed, which is a bit of a flaw.

The closest they came to an answer was moisture in the rebar in the car park beneath the tower. They had some footage to show how dilapidated it was, and it looked like every car park I've ever been to. Are all the car parks about to fall down?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest milne_afc
12 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

Watched 2 eps of that last night. Mildly amusing watching the dumb fucking yanks and Canadians whooping,WOOOOOOO-ing and SPRINGBREAKING after 4 bottles of bud. Cunts watch far too much wrestling.

The kids just took it a bit far at woodstock99. Defo antagonised by being ripped off.

We burned down our 15man tent on the Monday after titp in the early days cos we couldnt be fucked taking it down.Pioneers.

Kids do idiotic stuff, especially when fucked. The end. 

(shiting in someone elses tent should get jail time tho)

16 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

That Woodstock thing is funny. Few cunts on it that seem popular that I've never heard of, whole scene passed me by. I like the boy with the mullet that took the mushies.

The boy with the mullet looks like a real, live Beavis from beavis and butthead