The Pish Christmas Present Thread 2020

Fridge

Reckon we might get away with it this year as folk will maybe opt for cash or vouchers rather than a horrendous jumper or a book you will never ever read and launch to charity 1 second after lockdown finishes.

We shall see though, somebody is bound to get one that leaves you speechless as to why you would possibly want or need it.

Deliberately bought someone a hat and gloves set as a shite gift this year, and they'll know it was deliberately purchased as a shite gift, but they'll still have to say thank you,  even though they know this is the equivalent of finding a horse's heid in your bed. 

Thank me for the shite gift, you fucking cunt. 

Now put them on so we can all see your shame, and smile because it's a terrific gift, prick. 

5 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Deliberately bought someone a hat and gloves set as a shite gift this year, and they'll know it was deliberately purchased as a shite gift, but they'll still have to say thank you,  even though they know this is the equivalent of finding a horse's heid in your bed. 

Thank me for the shite gift, you fucking cunt. 

Now put them on so we can all see your shame, and smile because it's a terrific gift, prick. 

What’s the wife done?

Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Mind Blown! is sure to amaze and astound children and adults alike with thousands of strange stories, unusual feats and hair-raising oddities from around the world.

Discover how one woman can crush apples with her biceps. Read about the spider that lives underwater. Meet the pizza delivery person who travelled 225 miltes to deliver two pizzas. Visit the island made entirely out of conch shells. Marvel at the Australian railway track that's steeper than a ski jump!

9 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Mind Blown! is sure to amaze and astound children and adults alike with thousands of strange stories, unusual feats and hair-raising oddities from around the world.

Discover how one woman can crush apples with her biceps. Read about the spider that lives underwater. Meet the pizza delivery person who travelled 225 miltes to deliver two pizzas. Visit the island made entirely out of conch shells. Marvel at the Australian railway track that's steeper than a ski jump!

:hysterical: I do genuinely love that kind of stuff

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Your capacity for hate is quite remarkable... to most. But not to me, as I am equally capable.

It is WHY we hate that is important to know.

Do you remember how your obsession began? Do you know the precise moment when it germinated?

You were told this week that it wasn't healthy for you and you tried to pass it off as "bantz".

Do you actually understand why you act as you do?

Can you articulate the precise reasons for your actions, from where your illness comes from?

Hate. hmmmm. I'm trying to think who I have felt hate towards in my life. Real hate. That cunt Robert Black that raped and murdered wee girls. Hindley and Brady when I read about those cunts.  Real sadistic bastards.

Ive never hated someone on an internet forum. Only a wee, baldy ,shitebag could be that shallow . Happen their ' hatred' could cause them to be banned from such forums from time to time. That's never happened to me.

Has it happened to you?

• Upvote 1