Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

I was very surprised that none of the Scottish Premier League teams took a punt on Shankland. I'll bet a few now wish they did after his performance today.

I got told right in the middle of our interest that he had £8k pw on the table down south. So was staggered he signed for Utd unless they've structured some deal with a buy out clause and him getting a percentage.

Also, not sure it was us, that some scouts felt he was at his level. Couldn't have been us though. We signed Gavin Reilly.

Great to see him back at Hearts. But got to question the number of management employees we have.

Levein, MacPhee, Daly, Kirk, Fox, Murray, Gallacher, Taylor, Naismith.

Genuinely interested. Is the average Aberdeen fan aware of this number of management personnel?

Naismith now to look after our loanees to other clubs. We're no Chelsea. Do we need this role to send Lewis Moore to Raith? Do Aberdeen have this role? It's talked about in the release as if Hearts are behind here.

Where I would see a role is loanees IN. We've been to West Ham, Burnley, Liverpool, Man City, Man U with varying degrees of success.

Loanees are now a huge part of recruitment. Could support idea of someone like Naismith, low cost, great with youngsters, just focusing on potential loanees from England to Hearts.

No sure your history in loan market but Maddison an obvious great example.

Great to see him back at Hearts. But got to question the number of management employees we have.

Genuinely interested. Is the average Aberdeen fan aware of this number of management personnel?

Naismith now to look after our loanees to other clubs. We're no Chelsea. Do we need this role to send Lewis Moore to Raith? Do Aberdeen have this role? It's talked about in the release as if Hearts are behind here.

Where I would see a role is loanees IN. We've been to West Ham, Burnley, Liverpool, Man City, Man U with varying degrees of success.

Loanees are now a huge part of recruitment. Could support idea of someone like Naismith, low cost, great with youngsters, just focusing on potential loanees from England to Hearts.

No sure your history in loan market but Maddison an obvious great example.

First time I have heard of such a role. Thought it meant he'd source players coming in but can see the merits of identifying the right club to send a young player out too.

Naismith now to look after our loanees to other clubs. We're no Chelsea. Do we need this role to send Lewis Moore to Raith? Do Aberdeen have this role? 

Sounds like a fancy title for a scout.