Pet Hates

StandFree1982

8 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

To be fair to BB, at least skinheads were men being men, unlike these pussies nowadays cutting about in half mast jeans and no socks.

He was cutting about with a skin head, in horrible clothing and getting his cunt kicked in. A total loser.  

Folk also wearing shite clothing these days doesn't make a difference to his behaviour. 

• Dildo 1

Just now, Roberto said:

You make me chuckle and used the term cocksocket. 

You can take it how you wish. I don't particularly care one way or another deep down.

Love.

Ah, all good then.  The internet is too much of a fucked up place to take seriously or to give too much of a fuck about.  The important thing is to be able to laugh and have a wank at a monments notice.  On that note, I have to go but won't be long.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Parky thinks everyone he disagrees with is a tory

I don't think you're a Tory. Just a fud. 

3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Yeah MB, I'd sussed that.  He's easy to wind up tho.

I think I could count the number of times I've been wound up on here on 1 hand. I DO the winding up, son. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
Just now, Parklife said:

I don't think you're a Tory. Just a fud. 

I think I could count the number of times I've been wound up on here on 1 hand. I DO the winding up, son. 

I think not.  You're a legend in your own lunchbox laddie.

Never mind, in you're own pea brain you obviously think you're always right but in reality you are just a bleeter of shite who'd piss his wee sisters panties at the slightest bit of confrontation, comfortable from the safety of behind the keyboard.  Trust me boy, I flushed more substantial stuff off my vindaloo spattered bog this mornin'.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I think not.  You're a legend in your own lunchbox laddie.

Never mind, in you're own pea brain you obviously think you're always right but in reality you are just a bleeter of shite who'd piss his wee sisters panties at the slightest bit of confrontation, comfortable from the safety of behind the keyboard.  Trust me boy, I flushed more substantial stuff off my vindaloo spattered bog this mornin'.

Haha you raging at the accuracy of my earlier barb? 

I've never thought of myself of a legend. Seems to be you that does that. Probably as a result of a few to many blows to the head.