Aberdeen 3 - 4 Celtic

Injured: Hoban, Devlin, Ross

Doubtful: Ball, Lowe, GMS, Reynolds

How would folk line up assiming we are missing Lowe? Shinnie at left back with Ball or Gleeson in his place makes most sense. Other random thing he might go for is a back three with McGinn and GMS as wingbacks. I think he'll put GMS straight back in and Ball will get the nod over Gleeson and Campbell.

Lewis

Logan Considine McKenna Shinnie

Ball Ferguson

GMS May McGinn

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, McLennan, Wright, Gleeson, Forrester, Anderson, Wilson

others: Tansey, Campbell, Reynolds

prediction: 1-1 Cosgrove PEN

GMS surely won't start? Also think he tries too hard against Celtic and doesn't relax into his usual game so he'd be better to bring on as a sub later on.

Wonder if Gleeson and Forrester will make an impact in this game if they get a chance?

Also Cosgrove to get booked in the first five minutes to set up an easy red card for the Celtic win.......

If lowe is out I hope gleeson gets the shout over ball to come in to cental midfield as shinnie will obviously have to go to left back.

Gleeson looks like a natural replacement for jack as a defensive mid. Something we've been needing. Certainly looks to me a much better footballer than ball.

No changes other than that. We've got to put pressure on celtics defence, none of this sitting back nonsense.

On previous experience it will be Wilson as lone striker and Reynolds back into the team for Lowe as we "need his pace at the back to handle Forrest and big Andy is holding down the central role"

:suicide:

Ffs Reynolds in to replace Lowe at LB at any time (let alone just back from injury & v Celtic) is a fkn dreadful thought.

Lowes injury couldn't have come at a worse time, really bad luck.

Luck of the fkn plastic paddys for sure. Forrest will be allowed to look like a fkn super star again & get them all jizzing in their knickers

If lowe is out I hope gleeson gets the shout over ball to come in to cental midfield as shinnie will obviously have to go to left back.

Gleeson looks like a natural replacement for jack as a defensive mid. Something we've been needing. Certainly looks to me a much better footballer than ball.

No changes other than that. We've got to put pressure on celtics defence, none of this sitting back nonsense.

And knowing that Gleeson runs out of gas after an hour and has to be subbed off......we have to pray none of our other players get injured early on as Gleeson will required subbed at that point. If he wants to start games, Gleeson needs to work on his stamina so that he can play the full 90 minutes if required without being a passenger late on.

And knowing that Gleeson runs out of gas after an hour and has to be subbed off......we have to pray none of our other players get injured early on as Gleeson will required subbed at that point. If he wants to start games, Gleeson needs to work on his stamina so that he can play the full 90 minutes if required without being a passenger late on.

How do we know that Gleeson runs out of steam after 60 minutes?  I've never seen him play more than 30.

Just such a shame to lose Lowe. Got to think that will impact is a lot especially if McInnes starts changing everyone around to compensate.

Another left back will presumably be the priority in the transfer window so hopefully the pack won't get reshuffled that much. Just suspect whoever we get won't be as good as Lowe but as long we get a proper left back there then think we can survive it.