Aberdeen 2 - 1 Livingston

36 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

They'll certainly not be pushing Hoban too much so would not expect him to start all the games.

Bryson and Hedges deserve to start

Lewis

Hernandez Taylor McKenna Hayes

Ferguson McCrorie

Hedges Bryson Kennedy

Anderson/NEW

subs: Cerny, Logan, Hoban, Ojo, McGeouch, McGinn, Wright, McLennan, Anderson/Ruth

others: Campbell, Mackenzie, Ross, Ruth

injured: Cosgrove, Devlin, Main, Edmondson, Virtanen

suspended: Considine

writing it down like that weve a massive squad considering we've still six out.

Swap Ferguson and Bryson around and I could definitely see that side starting on Sunday. I hope Hernandez is given another shot. He looked good against The Rangers. I was surprised he was subbed at halftime however it was the right decision in hindsight.

I really hope Hoban starts. Massive influence.

Just taking a look at the Livingston side. They've recently lost a number of key players. Dykes (Was sold for 2.4 million according to Transfermarkt), Lamie, Lawless, Erskine and Dolly Menga have all departed this summer. Ciarron Brown (injured) is currently injured for them. They haven't looked terribly great this season and currently have less points then ourselves after 4 games.

We're at home. I'm hoping we can be more positive in our approach/tactics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We might see Anthony Stokes appear in a livingston top this Sunday. Daily The Rangers is reporting they've offered him a 1 year deal.

How tall is Michael Ruth? McLennan might be worth pursuing up front. He loves playing against Livingston.

I wouldn't play McGinn or Ferguson up top again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, CalgaryDon said:

Swap Ferguson and Bryson around and I could definitely see that side starting on Sunday. I hope Hernandez is given another shot. He looked good against The Rangers. I was surprised he was subbed at halftime however it was the right decision in hindsight.

I really hope Hoban starts. Massive influence.

Just taking a look at the Livingston side. They've recently lost a number of key players. Dykes (Was sold for 2.4 million according to Transfermarkt), Lamie, Lawless, Erskine and Dolly Menga have all departed this summer. Ciarron Brown (injured) is currently injured for them. They haven't looked terribly great this season and currently have less points then ourselves after 4 games.

We're at home. I'm hoping we can be more positive in our approach/tactics.

Recent history dictates you'll have to hope hard. 1-0 win. Not much to cheer about performance wise, predicted. It's still early days...is what i'm hanging my hat on.

12 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Well you can't take anything for granted these days that's for sure. 

Let's hope it goes to plan. I'm totally sick fed up of this shit existence. 

Dinna dee it, min.

Life's worth living.

4 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Bryson and Hedges deserve to start.

Agreed

4 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Lewis

Hernandez Taylor McKenna Hayes

Ferguson McCrorie

Hedges Bryson Kennedy

Anderson/NEW

No argument.

I would like to see mccrorie in centre mid. It seems obvious hedges should start. I think there will be a few changes and he will go:

Lewis 

McCrorie 

Taylor 

Considine 

Hayes 

Kennedy 

Ferguson 

Ojo 

Bryson 

Hedges 

New striker whoever it is. 

5 hours ago, CalgaryDon said:

We might see Anthony Stokes appear in a livingston top this Sunday. Daily The Rangers is reporting they've offered him a 1 year deal.

How tall is Michael Ruth? McLennan might be worth pursuing up front. He loves playing against Livingston.

I wouldn't play McGinn or Ferguson up top again.

A reason to hate Livingston if that IRA supporting, Tim reptile scumbag signs for them. 
EDIT - a minus 1... we have a Tim in our ranks. Ambulance chasing cunt 

• Downvote 1