Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Despite their protestations, they've demonstrated that they are actually every bit as parochial as their Hun neighbours by putting ten in a row above everything else. 

And also that they have the same entitlement issues.  They've won 9 titles in a row and every trophy for the last 4 years.  One bad run and they are behaving like idiots outside the stadium. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Despite their protestations, they've demonstrated that they are actually every bit as parochial as their Hun neighbours by putting ten in a row above everything else. 

And also that they have the same entitlement issues.  They've won 9 titles in a row and every trophy for the last 4 years.  One bad run and they are behaving like idiots outside the stadium. 

Absolutely.

Some idiots in our own fanbase don't see it that way though.

• Downvote 2
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

We are fucked either way

I hate them both but over the last few years I have hated Celtic more,  based on the smugness

Very true,I have never seen such smug fans with their Palestinian flags and various puke inducing banners.

Won everything for 9 years beating clubs with a fraction of their budget, now they are stoning their own players.

13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I know, we aren't going to like it either way 

Personally I would just like neither to have one up on the other, so for me, as horrible as it will be seeing the union jacks waving in celebration,  if I had to choose, I would choose "rangers" to win it

I would prefer that the tribute act never win a trophy

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Personally I would just like neither to have one up on the other, so for me, as horrible as it will be seeing the union jacks waving in celebration,  if I had to choose, I would choose "rangers" to win it

I'm with Millertime here. Ideally the Newhuns would not win a thing ever for however long this incarnation has left before they go for a Newnewhuns FC, however realistically they are going to win a proper trophy and probably the league at some point. If they absolutely have to win the league, then the meltdown that stopping Timmy winning 10 in a row brings will be incredibly entertaining.

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Bad enough them winning anything at the best of times but stopping the other cunts do 10iar will mean off the scale gloating and superiority bs. The sooner they go bust again, the better for Scottish fitba. I cant stomach them winning the big league ever again. 

Can't believe I'm saying it but I'm so sick of the victims lording it over everyone that the huns stopping them wouldn't really bother me.  I hate celtic just as much these days,  their fans are smug gloating arseholes and their team never fail to show up against us.  Fuck their fans,  fuck Lennon, fuck Pat Bonner, and especially fuck Brown.  I'm enjoying their tears. 

Celtic have become an absolute nightmare in recent years.  So self entitled. They've been so cocky for years, it's brilliant seeing them coming back down to earth.  You can tell their supporters are in absolute shock right now!  It's hilarious!  They've been singing about 'being there for 10IAR' for years! I'm afraid they won't be there!

Only real negative is that we've failed to capitalise on a weak Celtic - this has been the story of McInnes' reign as manager - lacking the balls to step-up when an opportunity presents it's self.  It one of the reasons McInnes will never be a successful manager. 

15 hours ago, Millertime said:

Don’t follow the logic of not wanting one-up on the other?  Doesn’t make any difference to us unless you’re arguing they’re even more competitive (With each other) because of it.

My issue FWIW is the apparent vindication of their speculate model and the authorities’ jism model.

14 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Bonner managing to fit in a “don’t get this quality of opposition in Scotland” between the tears.  Also opined that it wasn’t fair when Milan brought on a seasoned international as a sub.

Tattie howking prick

Lose to Ross County the previous weekend and he still comes out with that shite.  Pathetic 

16 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Bonner managing to fit in a “don’t get this quality of opposition in Scotland” between the tears.  Also opined that it wasn’t fair when Milan brought on a seasoned international as a sub.

Tattie howking prick

Bonner is the worst pundit on Sportsound by a mile.

Biased mickey cunt just trots out cliche after cliche & offers fuck all insight.

I switch off when he speaks. 

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, he’s fucking clueless

He constantly refers to the Celtic centre forward as Edward instead of Edouard.

How in the name of fuck he gets to comment on football is beyond me. 

It’s like Scottish fitba as a whole.It’s an old pals act engineered entirely to fit the narrative that the “old firm” is the be all and end all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It'll be a great day when Ole Packie boy stops breathing. For his sake I hope it's before the end of the season! 

as a few of said, they've had it too good, wining three trebles in a row is ridiculous, so lol it's their biggest rivals who will steal their thunder. Like it or not the huns will deserve the league.

SOTR is right, it's a scandal we never took a chance. That's ingrained in the NE way though. Yilla bellied wimps

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, he’s fucking clueless

He constantly refers to the Celtic centre forward as Edward instead of Edouard.

How in the name of fuck he gets to comment on football is beyond me. 

Sam Cosgrave,  he's still saying that after 3 years.  Also insists on pronouncing Rogic as  'Rojik'  instead of 'Rogich'.  He's a simple farm hand. 

8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Bonner is the worst pundit on Sportsound by a mile.

Biased mickey cunt just trots out cliche after cliche & offers fuck all insight.

I switch off when he speaks. 

I met Bonner back in the late 80's when Celtic were going on a pre-season tour to Spain.  I was working in the foreign exchange counter in Glasgow airport.  I sold a bunch of his team mates Pesetas (including Willie Falconer who was always a good lad).  Bonner arrived at the counter so I asked what he wanted.  He replied "I tink it's scuddies".  So I sold the thick cunt a bunch of Portuguese Escudos.  I wished I could have been there when he tried to spend them. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4