Films

One of the Harry Potter movies was on TV over xmas, as i'm sure most of them were, and it was pretty shite. It was basically a shite acted Harry, a really ugly ginger and Emma Watson running around shouting at stuff whilst a man with no nose was playing with a pet snake.

Drivel. 2/10. Emma Watson - 9/10 (for those wondering, this was a 2010 movie so she was 20)

The Lego Movie - Brilliant. 9/10

Just watched In Bruges (Netflix); hadnt seen it before. I always feel disappointed in myself when i watxh a great movie ages after its initial release.

Had Big Lebowski on video tape sat on my shelf for about a year before i watched it. Thought it was like a spoof detective thing, much like VI Warshawski (sic). Stupid assumative old cunt.

In Bruges, the only time Colin Farrell has been bearable

Just watched In Bruges (Netflix); hadnt seen it before. I always feel disappointed in myself when i watxh a great movie ages after its initial release.

Had Big Lebowski on video tape sat on my shelf for about a year before i watched it. Thought it was like a spoof detective thing, much like VI Warshawski (sic). Stupid assumative old cunt.

In Bruges is hilarious. Big Lebowski is utter hoop imo, but I know i'll be shot down for this by the Coen Brothers fan club on here

eh gie it a 9/10

ye hae tae raise a gless tae the cunt fir nae wantin tae tie up aw the loose ends but then it the same time yer left watchin the credits wantin a sequel even tho ye ken thats nae richt

some bunch eh characters in it, big fuckin widdy's nae been better - a guidin licht, then thirs the cunt yer wantin deed gits back on the peth tae redemption, better thin in bruges n 7 psychos, some wee actin troupe the cunts pit thegithir

Insidious - The Last Key.

The Insidious horror franchise (hopefully) ends with the weakest of the four movies. The first three are fairly strong but the ideas have run out and the injection of comedic moments while being effective in raising a couple of laughs are still misplaced as they only dilute any sense of danger. The story is explained and brought to a close and loose ends are all tidied up. The ending is way too perfect and happy for my liking and I'll cross my fingers that the hint of a fifth instalment proves incorrect.

Paid for the comfort of an Everyman cinema tonight to watch the new Gary Oldman flick Darkest Hour.

He rightly gets plaudits for his portrayal of Churchill,but I thought the movie was fairly slow and I fell asleep.I have been up since 4am,so maybe something to do with it,however,I wont be rushing to re-watch it...