Barnet:

Might be interesting to follow the fortunes of the latest club to experience the managerial excellence that is McGhee...

Currently on 14 points, sitting in the relegation zone, with a recent form that reads LDDLL... so certainly familiar territory for the new manager, given that was pretty much how we performed during his tenure.

Can they escape the drop into the National League?

Can they fuck.

h2SQ0RI.jpg

I was down in Wolverhampton a few years ago and he's despised there too

They claim he set them back 7 years. I believe them.

The man is dangerously incompetent, so much so he's unable to recognize just now fucking incompetent he is. Compounding his shiteness is the fact that he's an absolute serpent.

He's not even a man, he's like a fart in the shape of a man. It's no wonder him and Strachan get on so well with each other, they're like a couple of social rejects who marry each other because nae other cunt will have them and then have the audacity to think themselves above everyone else. Shit sticks to shit I suppose.

• Upvote 2

"That is the reason and dont misinterpret me here why Im managing Motherwell and not Liverpool.

If I had won promotion on either of those occasions chances are thats the kind of place I would be."

Paaaaaahaha

Did Hearts nae skud him 6-0 straight after that comment as well? Fucking TIT.

LOL. Suck them in to thinking youre good. Then baaaam 10 losses on the trott.

Aye. The Mark McGhee special.

Wins 4-0 v Hamilton - "This is my team now, with my players"

Follow that up with losing a bajillion fucking games on the bounce and talk about how great a manager you are whilst publicly badmouthing the players that you signed.