Sevco Thread

Biggest hero for the huns today was Bobby Madhun who fell over himself to give them the obligatory penalty.

Aye surprise surprise the hunderdome season ticket holding, brogue wearing, sister shagging minker gives his beloved huns a penalty. Bastard.

In fairness to Madden despite his recorded loyalties he is probably the best at spotting shit like that in a crowded area. Unlike Collum et al who watch it happen for 2/3ds of the game and then blow for a pen after 75 mins.

Couldn't make it yesterday. I hear Andershun takes shit to a whole new level. I loved Shinnie cementing whoever it was and the protesting the booking though.

Embarrassing, really?

His arm was up at shoulder height and could be considered to be in an unnatural position.

Madden also missed the push by the hun defender on the Motherwell forward after the hun penalty. It was a clear foul in the box but Madden missed it. It could also be argued that Madden should have sent off Moult, he was lucky to stay on the park IMO

Only watched maybe 20 mins of their game before heading to Pittodrie, but it was noticeable that Well's RB was bombing forward and struggling to get back giving Windass all the space and time he could ever want. Must have happened 3 or 4 times in that short spell I watched.

Moult's open goal miss was pretty bad as well

Remember how Rangers transgressions were described as "the only thing worse would be match fixing"?

It appears that a match fixing scandal might be breaking involving the final game of the 2003 campaign and alleged payments to Jimmy Calderwood whose Pars conceded 6 to hand the title to Rangers.

Remember how Rangers transgressions were described as "the only thing worse would be match fixing"?

It appears that a match fixing scandal might be breaking involving the final game of the 2003 campaign and alleged payments to Jimmy Calderwood whose Pars conceded 6 to hand the title to Rangers.

Where are you hearing this from?

where are you hearing this?

please be true, what a double whammy that would be

Re the calderwood / dumfermline stuff, the source is apparently CQN - what is that?

Also the JJ blog is saying the SFA "seized" documents, which is indicative of a court order.

If theres anything to it, I expect the SFA will try to gloss over it as per.

I see La Liga were threatening to grass PSG to UEFA for potentially breaching fair play rules wrt signing Neymar - yet our powder-puff club chairmen just sit on their hands while the zombie huns continue the financial doping which caused all this scandal in the first place.

I so want this to be true. Nae that it'll make much difference to the bankrupt, perma-unemployed mess that is Jimmy Calderwood.