Sevco Thread

Doesn't look likely from the way the sevco hun have started the season.

I'm looking forward to November-February though, both to see how their south americans cope and also for the financials to kick in a bit. :-)

I think like a Stark whenever I see them at the moment - "Winter is coming"

Billy?

Doesn't look likely from the way the sevco hun have started the season.

I'm looking forward to November-February though, both to see how their south americans cope and also for the financials to kick in a bit. :-)

I think like a Stark whenever I see them at the moment - "Winter is coming"

Yeah they look dangerous against the lower sides ,Will be interesting to see how they cope against a decent side I reckon there temperament will be there downfall and they will be frustrated against a better team hitting them on the break and not allowing them time on the ball

From what I watched at the weekend their best players were still Miller and Windass (was up against a pretty young RB who loved to get forward). I'd say they have definitely improved from last season but I'm nae that worried about them. Their game at the weekend against his should reveal a lot about both sides.

Would argue Dorrans looked decent, but Shinnie will still keep him quiet.

one of their Mexicans played in Helsinki though!?

One of them aye.

But their main player is Alves. He already looks like he's freezing his nuts off.

Edit to add..

They have signed 1 brazilian, 1 columbian, 2 mexicans and 4 portuguese players. 1 of those came from Helsinki but the others are all coming in from Mexico, Italy or Portugal.

They might do brilliantly in the cold, wet and snow when there's no grass on the pitch and teams start fighting it out, but I have my doubts.

One of them aye.

But their main player is Alves. He already looks like he's freezing his nuts off.

Edit to add..

They have signed 1 brazilian, 1 columbian, 2 mexicans and 4 portuguese players. 1 of those came from Helsinki but the others are all coming in from Mexico, Italy or Portugal.

They might do brilliantly in the cold, wet and snow when there's no grass on the pitch and teams start fighting it out, but I have my doubts.

The ol Latin temperment may well come into play and our close them down style will win a few yellows and the odd sending off

The ol Latin temperment may well come into play and our close them down style will win a few yellows and the odd sending off

Could do.

Hopefully we aren't the only team to push them though, really want to see some of the others stand up to them instead of just rolling over like Dunfermline the other night.

Looks like Alves and Dorrans are their best 2 signings by far, Either of those 2 get injured and they might struggle as well.

I like the Mk2 maybe even a bit more than the mk1

I hate Rangers and Sevco in equal measures mesel'.

Here's a sweet video of Rangers fans celebrating (fucking celebrating!!) the champions league final win over Sheffield Wednesday with new poster boy Ryan Jack.

They proudly state, yards away from their catholic manager and new catholic signings, that Jack is "a fucking Protestant".

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheFootyStands/status/891773583910998016/video/1

Holy fucking shite.

Not surprising really.

Bank of Scotland also tried to push Celtic into administration during this era.

Seems they were operating a lot of favours for David Murray, they "loaned" him some crazy amount of money during that period. Never got any of it back.

£500 million.

Cheating fucks.

When that facility run oot, DOTAs & EBTs were lined up.