Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Hibs doing well and taking points off Celtic and the Huns is a good thing for us. 

If more clubs, including ourselves, did it we would all be in a better place. 

The difference between finishing 3rd or 4th means very little to me.  It's the toppling of the other two that's the real issue. 

That shat it v Celtic though. Just like us

On 8/2/2015 at 2:46 AM, dazzy_deff said:

You could name shockers for hours and I still won't budge. Foster and magennis are fuckin abortions of football players.

I'd never budge from Mackie and Langfield.
It's the sheer longevity of the affront having those 2 make a cunt of themselves week in week oot that clinches it for me.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
5 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

I'd never budge from Mackie and Langfield.
It's the sheer longevity of the affront having those 2 make a cunt of themselves week in week oot that clinches it for me.

Nothing could top those pair for embarrassing management decisions & contract renewals.

I would rip the piss out of any club in Scottish top flight that had those two shite players as first teamers long enough to earn testimonials. Let alone a club like Aberdeen. 

• Upvote 1

sevco get gifted another penalty from utterly retarded defending. Seems to be happening every week now...ridiculous handballs are making life easy for the huns

Edit...and what's worse, the guilty defender (Ross millen) had the fucking audacity to try to argue it wasn't a penalty. Stevie Wonder could have been the ref and it would still have been given

How Tavanier was not booked for that...

I was away to say I'll never know.

But I do know. Dallas is a fucking cheat.

We've lost 4 points from our last 2 drawn games from diabolical / dubious / dishonest refereeing.

These cunts get everything going for them all the fucking time.

Standard.

Some things never change.

• Upvote 1

Total tangent.  Was actually watching the Liverpool West Ham game and only taking occasional flicks to the Huns.  1-1 and mane (Legitimately) goes for a rebound ball from the keeper, misses it and slides in on the keeper full studs showing which only by luck his foot goes under the keeper, not through his cheekbone.  

scouse commentators comment:  Manes really lucky he hasn’t got hurt there.  

I stopped watching after the penalty. Resigned myself to the fact that der Hun was picking up another 3 points. In seasons gone by, this was a game where there was every chance they'd drop 2 or 3 points but this season they're winning them despite not playing particularly well. Doesn't bode well.