Preparing Pittodrie

Impressed with that video mind. Always think he comes across well. Red Shed looking canny. Nice to see that, after the Milne years when he couldn't give a fuck about the supporters, that these are at least going to try to make a day out at Pittodrie as appealing as possible. Obviously the best way of doing that is putting a good team out on the park bit this sort of thing will do for starters. At least there'll be a bit of atmosphere about the place when fans can get back in.

9 hours ago, TynesideDon said:

Impressed with that video mind. Always think he comes across well. Red Shed looking canny. Nice to see that, after the Milne years when he couldn't give a fuck about the supporters, that these are at least going to try to make a day out at Pittodrie as appealing as possible. Obviously the best way of doing that is putting a good team out on the park bit this sort of thing will do for starters. At least there'll be a bit of atmosphere about the place when fans can get back in.

This.

People who actually give a fuck about the support, Pittodrie and have put in some serious dough after 20 years of Milne not giving a fuck and letting the place rot.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

Who would have thought that getting a proper professional senior commercial management team in would drive new ideas, enthusiasm and achievable visions.

That bloke Rob comes across as being switched on with a genuine interest in the fans and the match day experience. Agree with tacking what's important first and foremost and what would be "nice to do given the budget". 

Far cry from "let's get a face painter in shall we" that will do the job ?

17 hours ago, TynesideDon said:

Aye sounded like they won't be taking cash. Mentioned about people preferring cards and it quickening up the queues as well.

What about parents who let their kids go to the Game who are too young for cards or even older people who don't use cards

wont affect me but it will make the experience for some not so good and lose the club some cash. 

49 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Kids who can't get a cash card are too young to go to the football

Attitudes like yours are what hold things back 

Superb progress

With that level of intelligence its no wonder you still work where you do (edited so you cant run to the mods again) 
So under 11s cant go to the football 

27 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'm serious though, wasn't even joking 

Kids DO get bank cards,  at 12 is it not, so what's the problem?

And why would old people not have cards either?

Serious about children under the age of 12 shouldn’t be going to football matches or shouldn’t be going to purchase food and drinks by myself in the stadium

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'm amazed it's even being asked- kids of 12 and under should be going to football with no adults?

That makes sense. Just wanted clarification as you didn’t make that clear in the below comment 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Superb progress

• Dildo 1

Kids under 12 aren't allowed inside Pittodrie without an adult. You can own a bank card when you turn 16 (I did) so they've got a very small problem with the handful of 13, 14, 15 year olds who go by themselves not being able to buy any food and drink but I'm sure they'll have that covered.

39 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

That makes sense. Just wanted clarification as you didn’t make that clear in the below comment 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Superb progress

So what are you saying, pittodrie is only for brains with cash cards.  Take the kids out and pittodrie would be half empty.   Attitudes like yours are selfish pricks.   

• Dildo 2
35 minutes ago, TynesideDon said:

Kids under 12 aren't allowed inside Pittodrie without an adult. You can own a bank card when you turn 16 (I did) so they've got a very small problem with the handful of 13, 14, 15 year olds who go by themselves not being able to buy any food and drink but I'm sure they'll have that covered.

Went to a handful of games on my own with my mates when I was that age... last thing on my mind was whether I could buy a pie or whatnot. More interested in getting down the front and shouting dogs abuse at the opposition. Kids who question whether to make a solo effort to Pittodrie based on whether they take American Express, Mastercard or Tufty Club Savings Account cards, need to be accompanied by a parent or a guardian.

38 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

So what are you saying, pittodrie is only for brains with cash cards.  Take the kids out and pittodrie would be half empty.   Attitudes like yours are selfish pricks.   

Brains with cash cards ?

Millertime was on about children under 12 going by themselves to matches not children with an adult going to football matches. I asked for clarification so I don’t have a clue what your getting at

Imagine AFC have done their homework before making the decision about stopping taking cash.

The figure of 30% stated by Caledonia sounds way too high given that a Scottish Govt survey from 2017 stated "only two per cent of households reported not having a bank or building society account."  

Either way I cannot see the crowds being affected that much as a result of this move.