Out Of Contract

Hibs player next season, along with Scott Allan in makeweight for McGinn

They're welcome to him, he's absolutely shite

Agree with other posters on Ball - may be worth keeping as a central midfielder so long as he's cheap.

Ball gets a bit of stick, but he's definitely one of our better squad players. if he stays I'd be happy enough, but same if he leaves i suppose

Certainly a better squad player than Tansey but that's not really much of an achievement.

I don't think we should be signing ANY squad players if truth be told. That is what our youth players SHOULD be classed as.

We should only be signing first team players & maybe a few young players with potential, like Ferguson.

• Upvote 1

We don't really need to sign squad players, not so much because the youths are the squad players but more because we already have bloody loads of squad level players.

Reynolds, Considine, Ball, O'Connor etc

At least two of them won't be here next year though - ball's loan ends and O'Connor is off

At least two of them won't be here next year though - ball's loan ends and O'Connor is off

That's fine, but we don't need to replace them with more squad players unless we are getting rid if Reynolds or considine or other squad players.

We just have far too many shirt fillers at the moment, particularly around defence/defensive midfield

We need either really good first team quality or young enough to develop and sell on type signings only.

That's fine, but we don't need to replace them with more squad players unless we are getting rid if Reynolds or considine or other squad players.

We just have far too many shirt fillers at the moment, particularly around defence/defensive midfield

We need either really good first team quality or young enough to develop and sell on type signings only.

I agree. I don't think I made that clear in my post.

Ball gets a bit of stick, but he's definitely one of our better squad players. if he stays I'd be happy enough, but same if he leaves i suppose

He's been reasonable, but I won't be forgiving the Hun cunt for his performance against Motherwell in the Semi.

Certainly a better squad player than Tansey but that's not really much of an achievement.

I don't think we should be signing ANY squad players if truth be told. That is what our youth players SHOULD be classed as.

We should only be signing first team players & maybe a few young players with potential, like Ferguson.

Hey, it's one of those lovely moments when we agree on something........group hug

Summer 2018

Ryan Christie - end of loan

Greg Stewart - end of loan

Dominic Ball - end of loan

Kenny McLean - end of loan

Chidi Nwakali - end of loan

Freddie Woodman - end of loan

Danny Rogers

David Craddock

Anthony O'Connor

Kari Arnason

Harlain Mbayo

Daniel Harvie

Nicky Maynard

Bruce Anderson

Connor McLennan

Graeme Shinnie

Andrew Considine

Mark Reynolds

Gary Mackay-Steven

Frank Ross

Joe Lewis

Shay Logan

Greg Tansey (on loan to Ross County)

Adam Rooney

Dean Campbell

Sam Cosgrove

Derek McInnes

Tony Docherty

Stevie May

Scott Wright

Niall McGinn

Michael Devlin

Scott McKenna

Id be keeping Greg Stewart & Dom Ball. Surprised how well Ball has done lately In his natural position with a run of games and probably deserves a contract. Greg has quality and can be effective, maybe just needs a full pre season with us.

Rogers is a done deal and I assume a few of the younger boys will be kept on.

Ill be sad to see Arnie go again but not sure what he can offer especially if he wont be a starting player if he remains next season.

Hope we can get Shinnie tied down early so we dont have to worry about it later.

• Site Sponsor

I would like to think we can do better than Stewart and Ball. Here's hoping

Stewart has shown in flashes that he has the ability but not being fit when he joined us didn't help cement a regular start.

I'd take him again.

Ball? The jury is still out.

If his wage demands weren't outrageous, maybe.

Currently our first XI looks a lot like this:

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Considine

Wright Tansey Shinnie GMS

Cosgrove May

Goes without saying that isn't going to cut it.

Mulumbu, McGeouch, Crawford, Kamara, Kamberi, Jones... we need to get some signings pronto. Hopefully McInnes actually does his job this summer instead of fucking about speaking to other clubs and then panic signing a bunch of shite loanees.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Currently our first XI looks a lot like this:

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Considine

Wright Tansey Shinnie GMS

Cosgrove May

Goes without saying that isn't going to cut it.

Mulumbu, McGeouch, Crawford, Kamara, Kamberi, Jones... we need to get some signings pronto. Hopefully McInnes actually does his job this summer instead of fucking about speaking to other clubs and then panic signing a bunch of shite loanees.

You forgot McGinn and I'd say both Campbell and Ferguson will be ahead of Tansey.

Mulumbu was just doing his old gaffer a favour I think and rumours abound that Mcgeough is signing for Blackburn. I think Jones would be out of our price range.

If that's Ali Crawford then no thanks.

Oh aye forgot McGinn my bad. It did feel a bit light when I read it back.

I guess we'll see just how much of this AberDNA money really goes into the kitty. If they turn around and say there's no money, after netting 500K from the scheme, then they can fuck right off.