Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hamilton

In any team, you need a core of 90 minuters, even the flair players. We had it with Hayes, McGinn at his peak, but even now when he's fit. GMS? Nah, could never rely on him being fit for weeks on the trot, or showing the consistency levels either.

So as the seasons tick by, McDogshit's signings are proving to not be up to scratch

Hedges and Wilson are potentialy two huge players for us but they find themselves out of the picture most weeks. Is that because of how they are being managed, or coached, or are they in fact just shite. Either way, only one man to blame.

I see Ojo is back in training. Would not surprise me to see him come straight back in on saturday. He'll have his core fitness from the summer plus he's been working with the physio's for weeks.

Lewis

Logan

Devlin/Taylor

McKenna

Leigh

Ojo

Hedges

Ferguson

McGinn

Wilson

Cosgrove

A lot I know fed up with him,plus Xmas coming up.

Think you might be generous with attendance,I'd say we might struggle to get over 10,500.

Agree with your estimate, but we now count season tickets holders even if a couple of thousand of them don’t turn up so the club will likely say it’s 12,000 when the reality is it’s nearer 10,000.

The drop off in attendances will be the thing most likely to hasten the departure of McInnes.

Cormack & the American investors will not accept that.

One of the mysteries of this season has been Devlin. In and out of the team and now can't even get into the matchday squad. Can't argue with that as he has been mostly shite when he has played. His reward....called up to the last few Scotland squads. Clarke obviously seeing something that McInnes doesn't.

Been a roller-coaster ride for him since he got injured last winter on Scotland duty. Pity as he looked the part prior to then but maybe that was because McKenna was in such good form then?