Aberdeen 2 - 1 Livingston

17 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Would be stupid not to allow away fans to buy a stream as well.

Hopefully the club get a bit of money out of streaming the games, although there will be more free streams on the go than ever you’d imagine.

I'm not convinced there will be more streams than normal. I would guess there will be less.

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Not to worry.  Hopefully stadiums with limited numbers from 14 September.  Provided we're not still under local lockdown restrictions. 

Canna see it misel.

SCOTTISH football fans could be back in stadia as early as next month, the First Minister has announced.

Speaking during her daily briefing, Nicola Sturgeon said she hopes to see spectators back in grounds by September 14 - but warned that there will be a limited number of supporters allowed to attend games, and that strict social distancing guidelines must be adhered to.

Members of the public have not been allowed into stadia since lockdown was introduced in March, with Premiership fixtures being played behind closed doors since the top flight resumed earlier this month.

Fans will be encouarged by the news but the First Minister added that supporters may not be able to attend games if there is a significant change in the number of Covid-19 cases in Scotland.

Should the proposal go ahead, the changes mean that the first Old Firm derby of the season - when Celtic host Rangers on October 17 - would be played in front of a reduced crowd at Parkhead.

"We hope from September 14 sports stadia will be opened although only with a limited number of spectators, and with strict physical distancing in place," Sturgeon said.

"Some professional sports events might be arranged with spectators before then with a Scottish Government agreement to test the safety of any new arrangements."

16 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Hopefully we get back in September. 

Think I've said before. The Hibs game at Pittodrie, when was it 8th March or something.  Must've been rife then no?

I was there. Didn't die. 

Be arite. 

I didn't attend. Was away at a bachelor party in Germany that weekend. Attended a game with 50,000 fans. Multiple bars, hugging everyone. A few fully laden aeroplanes. Didn't die. Missed a Consi-bounce.

So on the viewing of that performance tonight I'd swap a few players out for the Livingston match this Sunday. If Watkins signs and does so before Sunday I'd play him up top.

Lewis

McCrorie        Taylor      Hoban   Hayes

McGeough   

Hedges       Ferguson      Bryson     Kennedy

Watkins

I'd really like McGeough to get a chance - he looked good against Hibs before the season ended. Ojo has been poor for a while now and has been terrible the past two matches. Bryson made such a difference when came on and I think if he can avoid injury we can expect that of him every week - I want him to stay.

Campbell needs a loan move for game time. He's not ready to start IMO - he's been good for coming on a a sub and seeing the game out but he's got the ability to be more than that. I'm not sure Wright is going to make it - he needs to toughen up same applies to McLennan was as bad as Ojo for giving the ball away.

As every other fan has been calling for, we need to be more positive in our play and actually attack Livingston. Hedges showed that tonight and got a goal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don’t think we’ll risk Hoban playing twice in 3 days.

We’ll quite probably have a new centre forward in.

Lewis

Logan Taylor McKenna Hayes

McCrorie Ferguson

Hedges McGinn Hayes

New boy

subs: Cerny, Hoban, Hernandez, Ojo, Campbell, Kennedy, McLennan, Bryson & Wright

I have my doubts McInnes will drop his golden boy Ojo. 
EDIT - I forgot about McGeouch 

• Upvote 1

They'll certainly not be pushing Hoban too much so would not expect him to start all the games.

Bryson and Hedges deserve to start

Lewis

Hernandez Taylor McKenna Hayes

Ferguson McCrorie

Hedges Bryson Kennedy

Anderson/NEW

subs: Cerny, Logan, Hoban, Ojo, McGeouch, McGinn, Wright, McLennan, Anderson/Ruth

others: Campbell, Mackenzie, Ross, Ruth

injured: Cosgrove, Devlin, Main, Edmondson, Virtanen

suspended: Considine

writing it down like that weve a massive squad considering we've still six out.