Sevco Thread

5/12 league points. We are all raging in here about our start, which is right enough.

These fucking idiots, and a few on here, think they are brilliant. They are as shite as last season.

Disagree there, they are better than last season.  Yes they're shit but they only need to be better than us really and right now, we are fucking woeful.

Disagree there, they are better than last season. Yes they're shit but they only need to be better than us really and right now, we are fucking woeful.

They aren't any better I don't think. The 3-2 loss to Celtic last season they looked a lot stronger. They got absolutely fucking pumped today. As one sided as any of the 5-0's. Celtic just missed a heap of chances.

One position they have improved on is goalkeeper which kept the score down today to be fair.

They aren't any better I don't think. The 3-2 loss to Celtic last season they looked a lot stronger. They got absolutely fucking pumped today. As one sided as any of the 5-0's. Celtic just missed a heap of chances.

One position they have improved on is goalkeeper which kept the score down today to be fair.

The fact that their goalkeeper is one who did "walking away" and got absolutely hammered by their fans at the time for doing so but has now been welcomed back with open arms amuses me and only highlights how one eyed and thick the average hun fan is.

Same amount of points and same results exactly. Some seem desperate to give them credit. Weird.

There's no credit.

They've spent quite a chunk of cash and signed a few decent players and look much better than the absolute shite we kept gifting results to last season.

They are also pretty pumped up right now although I agree that won't last.

All in all, they aren't that great but are slightly improved and I still expect McInnes to absolutely shit himself every time we play them this season.

Aye.

Looked to me as one sided as celtic v hamilton the previous week.

Same score too.

Huns and their media were always going to claim progress though. There isn't any, like you said, apart from their keeper.