Shankland

nae exceptionhes been as pish as the others

Nae been pish at all. Missed some sitters aye fair enough but he's being played out fkn wide too much for my liking & his three pens have been perfect pens & pretty much unstoppable.

Even forgetting his last season & being overly biased because of this, he's been good. He's grafted like fk & is least at fault imo

• Upvote 1

Nae been pish at all. Missed some sitters aye fair enough but he's being played out fkn wide too much for my liking & his three pens have been perfect pens & pretty much unstoppable.

Even forgetting his last season & being overly biased because of this, he's been good. He's grafted like fk & is least at fault imo

hes been rank.....missed so many easy chances

• Downvote 2

Three chances. Ok two of which were sitters but he's nae the best with his bonce.

Leave him behind the "striker" through the middle & he's awesome.

He's also a massive grafter & is far from deserving of stick (this season included)

Three chances. Ok two of which were sitters but he's nae the best with his bonce.

Leave him behind the "striker" through the middle & he's awesome.

He's also a massive grafter & is far from deserving of stick (this season included)

but magennis is?

• Downvote 2

but magennis is?

Where have I slated Magennis? I have actually stuck up for him more than a lot on here & appreciate his graft especially.

How long do you think he'll keep missing chances from 3 yards

My first thought was that it was from about that distance also but on reflection (& seeing the highlights) it was actually outside the six yard box. Clutching at straws but all the same.

McGinn has missed two sitters for a striker especially one that is decent with his head but McGinn is pretty new to being a striker (& has been awesome) but is not good with his head.

McGinn is being shafted by McInnes by ruining the one good thing that Craig Broon did. He didn't just find the striker McGinn but actually created him & McInnes is fkn wasting him to try & justify the likes of Zola & making McGinn do ALL the fkn graft.

Only fishermen would slate McGinn & pathetic Clangers fans probably

Maybe we should drop McGinn & try Vernon & Zola together.

That could be the answer :nutter:

Typical pish, idk why he even supports AFC? He hates Aberdonians, loves Calderfud a Hun, pretty much is in love wi Langfield slags off our best player in McGinn & Anderson a great servant to the club. Next he'll be telling us we're all cunts cause we didn't let Sevco in the SPL. Utter walloper o a human being.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If we play Shankland (or Smith) I hope we play him up front rather than hang him out to dry out of position.

Some of the stick the likes of Fyvie (right wing), Considine (at left back), Maguire (right wing) took when they were playing roles they weren't comfortable in was harsh in my view and I'd hate the likes of Shankland and Smith to suffer the same fate.

• Upvote 2

I'd be happy with that. Shankland showed he can score against lower league opposition. Guess what... that's what this is. It should be a decent way to introduce him to the first team.

Keep Zola and Magennis on the bench and start Shankland and McGinn up front.

Ah shit... am I really going to get up at 4:30 for a fricken cup game against Alloa? :omg::nutso::clangers2:

If we play Shankland (or Smith) I hope we play him up front rather than hang him out to dry out of position.

Some of the stick the likes of Fyvie (right wing), Considine (at left back), Maguire (right wing) took when they were playing roles they weren't comfortable in was harsh in my view and I'd hate the likes of Shankland and Smith to suffer the same fate.

That's not gonna happen.

Aberdeen seem to have this stubborn desire to use all our players out of position.

Vernon in midfield last season is the epitome of this.