Ched Evans

Even though they both admitted having sex with her?

It may have went like this:

Ched Evans: Can I ride you doll?

Lady: No fuck off Ched with your massive lugs.

Clayton McDonald: Can I ride you doll?

Lady: Aye fire in Clayton.

Clayton fires in but lurking in the background like a coiled snake ready to pounce on our unsuspecting lady is Ched "Rape Face" Evans. Clayton shoots his bolt and decides to leave the room. Ched then invites himself to put his meat rocket into ladies love dock without ladies permission. Ched then goes to court and gets found guilty of being a rapist.

Hope this helps.

It may have went like this:

Ched Evans: Can I ride you doll?

Lady: No fuck off Ched with your massive lugs.

Clayton McDonald: Can I ride you doll?

Lady: Aye fire in Clayton.

Clayton fires in but lurking in the background like a coiled snake ready to pounce on our unsuspecting lady is Ched "Rape Face" Evans. Clayton shoots his bolt and decides to leave the room. Ched then invites himself to put his meat rocket into ladies love dock without ladies permission. Ched then goes to court and gets found guilty of being a rapist.

Hope this helps.

Oh aye right enough, then raise a rape charge against him aye?

Huns siding with rapists is nothing new, they tried to sign Goodwillie while he was on bail so it disna bother them.

This boy's parents must be ruing the day they called their loon Ched, that name is a cast iron guarantee of a kicking in the nick, not to mention a possible ass raping from your fellow nonces, they'll be thinking 'if only we'd called him John or something' as poor Evans is the laughing stock of a nick full of beasts, hitting his lowest ebb.

Ched is a shocker of a name, trouble was inevitable the moment his birth certificate was registered, we called him Ched the proud parents would be saying, whilst every other cunt is thinking poor bairn, look out, with parents like those, who needs enemies?

Is there an individual within football who does not make a cunt of themselves on their Twitter account?

It's simply a case of who comes across as the least of a prick.

Footballers should let their feet do the talking as the written word has never been their strong point and it's simply a case of give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves no bother*

* No pun or offence intended to Wales fans here.

• 2 years later...