Sevco Thread

I think this season is going to be bedlam.  We had one game this season and already Sevco fans leading a pitch invasion. 

The whole 10IAR or '#55' (depending on their persuasion) situation that looms large is intensifying the behaviour... I think something very serious will happen this year, on the pitch or in the stands, should one of the cheeks build a lead over the other.

Michael Grant in the Times today (or might have been yesterday) saying something very similar; one game in and we've already had one cheek unveiling a banner proclaiming themselves to be 'The Fenian Army', whilst the other cheek invaded the pitch at Kilmarnock after a late winner and demolished the roof of a disabled enclosure. 

Fun times in store. 

I think this season is going to be bedlam. We had one game this season and already Sevco fans leading a pitch invasion.

The whole 10IAR or '#55' (depending on their persuasion) situation that looms large is intensifying the behaviour... I think something very serious will happen this year, on the pitch or in the stands, should one of the cheeks build a lead over the other.

When it comes to the huns at Pittodrie our cops better be ready for what happened at Killie. Hopefully they will ban themselves from away games before then!

I'm sure I once read that newco have organised themselves in such a way that the "club separate from company" argument now actually is true (it most certainly wasn't with oldco). Hence if they encounter financial difficulties, they do indeed just liquidate the holding company but sevco5088 continues on (although how it is financed going forward from that point I have no idea)

No, not quite. The continuation myth is built on the premise that “the Club” (in this case the so called ethereal “Rangers”) is separate to the “operating company” in this case now TRFC. You are correct there is also a holding company above that RIFC. There are various theories why the holding structure was set up including Craig Whyte (sevco 5088) trying to be arms length and Charles Green (sevco Scotland which eventually became TRFC) shafting Craig Whyte.

But the panaceas box the SFA have opened is that if they were somehow able to magically lift “Rangers” out of the old Company to avoid dying then why not do it again? And again. And again.

Biggest hope for us is that they try and do just that because the stupid fucks of fans will be too proud to let it. They’d much rather other people spunk 7m per year to allow them to celebrate last minute winners against Kilmarnock.

I think this season is going to be bedlam. We had one game this season and already Sevco fans leading a pitch invasion.

Agreed. And make no mistake that is the product Doncaster, with the support of all clubs, wanted to promote and would not countenance even the consideration that any other product, like a competitive league for instance, could exist.

Agreed. And make no mistake that is the product Doncaster, with the support of all clubs, wanted to promote and would not countenance even the consideration that any other product, like a competitive league for instance, could exist.

You only need to look at the advert on Sky promoting their coverage of the football this season to see the truth of that: 

[pair of daft tims] same again bhoys! 

[daft hun] no chance, we're back! 

The underlying message: know your place, puny other clubs - as far as we're concerned you basically don't exist. 

You only need to look at the advert on Sky promoting their coverage of the football this season to see the truth of that: 

[pair of daft tims] same again bhoys! 

[daft hun] no chance, we're back! 

The underlying message: know your place, puny other clubs - as far as we're concerned you basically don't exist. 

Cringy advert... Another reason not to buy into Sky Sports. 

I think this season is going to be bedlam.  We had one game this season and already Sevco fans leading a pitch invasion. 

I agree and it wouldn't surprise me if someone is very seriously hurt or worse. The biggest issue as that the ones in their own support who actually do condemn it, are very few and far between. The majority dont see the issue and they have long had a sense of entitlement and importance, fuelled by the media as well... remember they were deemed an institution when they died. Of course, this goes well beyond the footballing aspect and that will always add fuel in their quest to topple Celtic.

There are two scenarios with the same outcome; Celtic continue to dominate and they implode, fuelling even more stupidity or they do actually topple Celtic and it still fuels stupidity.

As has been pointed out by many already, their reaction to beating Killie in first game of the season says it all about what we will witness and could expect this season. Everyone, including those in our own club, are scared to upset them, so they will get away with it and when the proverbial shit does eventually hit the fan, everything will be done to make it look like an individual issue rather than a club issue. Expect much more of the same in these coming weeks and months.  

Been quite the start to the season for our dear friends from Govan:

- Fans filmed racially abusing a child in Macedonia
- Running battles with Wigan fans (after a friendly FFS  :clangers2: )
- Two Croatian fans stabbed
- Coins thrown at an Aberdeen player (McGinn)
- Bottle thrown at the Aberdeen support, hitting a twelve year-old
- Manager makes utterly ridiculous comments after first league match of the season, prompting widespread ridicule
- They manage to get a (fully justified) red card overturned, after an almighty club-wide whinge in the media

And we’re only just approaching mid-August. They’ve clearly gone completely mental, even by their own standards. At this rate, by Christmas they’ll have declared war on squirrels or something. 

:popcorn:

Interesting to look back almost exactly a year... plus ca change, eh? 

Is this new Rangers just a parody of the old one? 

• Statements upon statements full of shite
  • Sectarian songs being sung every week, then complain when Celtic put up a banner with a word that they've just sung
  • Daily whataboutery
  • Fans destroying stadiums on a weekly basis

Is the new club worse than the old? Is it that massive chip on their shoulder about being "the same club" and agro against everyone because we voted for the new club to be re-instated into the 3rd tier?

They are the equivalent of the annoying British Lads you get on holiday, in your hotel. You know the ones, they usually have an England/Scotland flag draped from their balcony, a football towel and they wear football tops every day.

They’ve certainly accidentally become one. Sort of clever of the dicks who set up the new club to build a siege mentality to get support from all the Huns after the real club died, unfortunately they’ve done it in such a way that our society will suffer hugely. Said before that if they’d set up more humbly and accepted what had happened then Scottish Football could’ve been massively improved, but fuck that say the weegie filth

Any sane person could see this season and next coming, but the idiots in charge of our game are cumming in their pants at the “glorious Old Firm battle” that will unfold

Turned down another £10m plus deal for Morelos from Westbrom according to reports today.

A spokesmen for Westbrom will probably confirm that they are aware of Morelos, would pay some cash for him but will not be actually making an offer.

Wonder how long it will be before there is another 'Ryan Kent to Rangers' story today in order to keep the rabid huns content?

^ something else they covered up and blamed on everyone else.

Likely caused by the criminal negligence of their own club of course.

The point I was making was that they are mainly endangering their own.

If Dons fans were behaving like they do every week I would reconsider taking my kids to games.

They’ve certainly accidentally become one. Sort of clever of the dicks who set up the new club to build a siege mentality to get support from all the Huns after the real club died, unfortunately they’ve done it in such a way that our society will suffer hugely. Said before that if they’d set up more humbly and accepted what had happened then Scottish Football could’ve been massively improved, but fuck that say the weegie filth

Any sane person could see this season and next coming, but the idiots in charge of our game are cumming in their pants at the “glorious Old Firm battle” that will unfold

If this is how the twats react to beating a shit Killie team, imagine how events will unfold over the next 12/24 months, as this ten in a row shite starts hotting up?

No town or city will be safe from these neandrotholic arses. Police Scotland had better be prepared.

• Upvote 1

Not a chance that Morelos story is true. Same day Celtic get £25m for Tierney there's a story Rangers received a big money bid too? Trying to perpetuate the myth that the "Old Firm" are a big deal.

Probably true that they bid for him, but no way it was near £10M.  Half of that perhaps.