Glasgow Helicopter Crash

K-9

Really? Some of the stuff I have seen on on here about anyone from West Central Scotland, don't start being precious now lads. KSL excepted. But sure the rest of yous will revel in a 'weegie pub' getting fucked. Double standards!

Why would anyone be happy at anyone being dead in a copter crash

Really? Some of the stuff I have seen on on here about anyone from West Central Scotland, don't start being precious now lads. KSL excepted. But sure the rest of yous will revel in a 'weegie pub' getting fucked. Double standards!

Wise up stop trying to back track, majority of Abrerdonians either travel on choppers or have families flying out on these. We've had our fair share of disasters over the years.

Another shocking incident, another eurocopter, another bond operated helicopter. How much longer can bond survive? Also curious as to whether this chopper has seen a recent ramp up in hours flown without a ramp up in maintenance. The reason I say this is it was solely strathclyde polices helicopter then when one force came in the new chief constable started sending it everywhere to justify its cost (the same way that the mounted police keep appearing up here), it's the same chopper that was above Aberdeen not too long ago.

And there we have it. Piss taken because of where it happened. You used to live here Harcus, funny cos you're back up in Orkney or something?

Don't give me that pish, it's a hellish thing to happen.

I'm just saying the leader of the Glasgow council is presenting folk helping other folk as an extraordinarily Glaswegian thing. It's not.