Just left Glasgow and the city centre was full of kilts and Scotland shirts. Do you have to dress like that to go to Scotland games these days?

Its a scotland match so why not scotland shirts

you have a tartan sig with an afc logo so i do not see why people going to scotland matches cant have a scotland shirt and as for kilts its our national dress

never see anyone complaining about the english wearing english shirts or waving union jacks despite it not being their country flag yet its always described as cringworthy when the scots do it

just because we voted no in the referendium does not mean we should hide our identity although signing flower of scotland for those that voted no must be more cringworthy

3-0 is my shout

• Upvote 1

Marshall

Hutton Martin Hanley Robertson

Brown Morrison

Maloney Naismith Anya

S. Fletcher

only two defenders on bench are Reynolds and Whittaker so hopefully between the two games Reynolds gets his debut. Hopefully thats him ahead of Berra and Greer in the pecking order

3 points, but lack of goals is what will cost us.

Ireland thumped Gibraltar 7 nil at home.

Bet we don't do that. Could come down to goal difference.

Must do better.

Frustrating that we didn't get more & actually could have fkd up at the death there & dropped two points but Gibraltar getting humped by both Poland & Ireland is no real reason to doubt whether Scotland can do the same.

Gibraltar games are going to have very little importance to this group (if any) the games between us, Poland, Ireland & also Georgia maybe are the most important games & also IF any of our rivals sneak anything from the Germans once the Germans possibly ease off later in the group.

A win for us in Poland next week would be HUGE but in all honesty I think a draw is the best we'll get. Good thing is that Poland will not be piling as many bodies into their own box as Georgia did.

Almost fighting with some old guy and his two sons from Paisley in my local after the game.

Innocently (aye right) said it was nice to see a big crowd and a home win at Ibrox. :laughing:

Nae happy. Topped it off when they said they were rangers fans I asked them who their big team was.

Never miss a chance to rip into the zombies.

• Upvote 5

Almost fighting with some old guy and his two sons from Paisley in my local after the game.

Innocently (aye right) said it was nice to see a big crowd and a home win at Ibrox. :laughing:

Nae happy. Topped it off when they said they were rangers fans I asked them who their big team was.

Never miss a chance to rip into the zombies.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]