Aberdeen V Ross County (4 - 0)

Well this thread is getting derailed & for that I apologise to everyone.

The last word (for me) regarding Flood is that his injury was not part of the reason for our upturn in form. That was mostly down to the defence & keeper & defending as a whole team (something Flood also helps with) & if his injury WAS the reason then how the fuck did we do so well last season with him in the team so much?

Matter of opinions & mine is that you are being very MT - esc in your opinion of Flood

You thought we were better last season?

Perosnally, feel as though we have massively improved this season.

With McLean meaning that we'll have at least one devastating bastard on the bench, we have the fact to look forward to, that at 5-0 up, County players will be saying,

'Oh facking ell like mun, facking here comes (enter sub here) onto the pork like eh? How menee more facking goals are we concedeen today like eh? Facking Cant'

Tis Aberdeen - the next phase. Just in time for the month of February - you know; the month Sellick come apart at the seams with hammerings to Inter twice and then of course....us. Mon Aberdeen HAHAHA

Brown/Langfield

Logan Daniels Reynolds Considine

McGinn Jack McLean Hayes

Rooney Goodwillie

- not bothered who goes in goals for this one. I prefer competition for places and don't want Brown thinking he'll automatically start after a mare.

- can't see a change to the back 4

- expect McLean to go straight into the starting 11 (a la Logan and Daniels)

- McInnes to stand by Goodie; Pawlett drops to the bench

- Deek to use all three subs... Barring injury... Flood and PeePaw (for whoever isn't bursting a lung) and Shankland to replace either AR or DG (Hopefully this gets put to bed early and they all get a decent run.)

- not bothered who goes in goals for this one. I prefer competition for places and don't want Brown thinking he'll automatically start after a mare.

Aye, I'm with you on that, think it would be a good game to bring Langfield back in. Don't want Brown thinking he's undroppable after last week.

Excited for this one - first visit to Pittodrie this year!

You'd keep Brown in goal?

Look, aye Langfield flaps but he's not the disaster site he's made out to be on here. Game vs Ross County where he's hardly troubled should be perfect for him.

Aye of course I would.

I suggest you see if you can find the goal Clangers let in through the week for the Under 20's team.

Look, aye Langfield flaps but he's not the disaster site he's made out to be on here. Game vs Ross County where he's hardly troubled should be perfect for him.

A straight choice between Brown and Langfield is a no brainer.

Brown fucked up on Saturday but he would need to repeat that before getting dropped.

Not trawled through the whole thread but are folk definitely wanting to chuck McLean straight in? We're second in the league, with a good first XI. Give him an appearance off the bench nad make him earn his corn. I've no doubt he'll finish the season as one of our best performers.

I want him in from the start.

Clangers is fucking troubled full stop. The guy is a disaster.

Also, I have come accustomed to having a goalkeeper that can kick a football without looking like a one legged toddler playing with a beach ball.