Aberdeen V Ross County (4 - 0)

Peer Cammy Smith.

I think he could be a good player, but to me looks like he's only capable of playing behind the striker. Unfortunately for him, we've Pawlett, McLean & Goodwillie there ahead of him.

He needs a Peter Pawlett to St Johnstone type loan to get a run of games and get his confidence up. He's only 19 and the manager thought enough of him to give him a contract till 2017 so still not writing him off.

It didn't help of course that we had an old windbag of a manage comparing him to Dennis Bergkamp when he first came on the scene. Talk about piling pressure on young players..

It didn't help of course that we had an old windbag of a manage comparing him to Dennis Bergkamp when he first came on the scene. Talk about piling pressure on young players..

The GWT's comments, as always, were more about feeding his own crazed ego than anything any sane man would take onboard...few realise how close to the brink the old chancer took us...

I wasnt at the game, but from the highlights it looked a great performance. Very pleasing to bounce back from the latest USh*ted injustice with our biggest league win of the year.

And pleasing to see the goals spread throughout the team - was pleased for Goodwillie, that he got one.

And I always enjoy it when Shay scores - his innovative celebration dances are strangely erotic ;)