Out Of Contract

Controversial, but I'd be willing to give Tansey a second chance next season. Wasn't fit this season, three operations is it he's had? Any player would be shite in that condition.

I don't see him as first choice, but you know a fully fit Tansey might have been useful on Saturday with McLean suspended.

GMS I predict will have a big season next season. Would like to see Christie and Stewart signed.

First choice next season.

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Shinnie

Two hard cunts that can also play fitba

McGinn Christie GMS

Anderson

The two midfielders are the really fucking big signings. Another Simpson and Cooper.

Given how many are leaving, the massive gap in the centre of our midfield and the fact we seem to have given others far far many more chances than Tansey got then I'd be ok with him returning AS LONG as McInnes still goes out and signs 2 first team quality Centre Mids and and Left back.

McHunnis could do alot worse. Painful as it sounds.

If we are looking at purely footballing ability that's probably true but tbh both these players seem to have a massive entitlement issues and I'm starting to think they might be a bad influence in the dressing room for any team.

They both been involved in the issues with Pedro and now Murty and while I don't doubt Pedro in particular was a complete fraud I still think it reflects really badly on these players.

Guest RosemountRed

Wallace would be a better backup option than either O'Connor or Reynolds...

That's quite a low bar to set, and one we should be aiming to set a bit higher.

Controversial, but I'd be willing to give Tansey a second chance next season. Wasn't fit this season, three operations is it he's had? Any player would be shite in that condition.

I don't see him as first choice, but you know a fully fit Tansey might have been useful on Saturday with McLean suspended.

Not going to happen. Tansey lied about his injury to the club which worsened it. Didn't have the right attitude when faced with challenges and wanted to return to his comfort zone.

Not too keen on signing players purely to be squad fillers. That's how you end up with a team of AOC's, Considines, Chidi's who aren't good enough when needed to make a real contribution in the big games.

Need to be aiming to sign players that are better than those they are looking to replace, rather than to make up the numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

Summer 2018

Ryan Christie - end of loan

Greg Stewart - end of loan

Dominic Ball - end of loan

Kenny McLean - end of loan

Chidi Nwakali - end of loan

Freddie Woodman - end of loan

Danny Rogers

David Craddock

Anthony O'Connor

Kari Arnason

Harlain Mbayo

Daniel Harvie

Nicky Maynard

Bruce Anderson

Connor McLennan

Graeme Shinnie

Andrew Considine

Mark Reynolds

Gary Mackay-Steven

Frank Ross

Joe Lewis

Shay Logan

Greg Tansey (on loan to Ross County)

Adam Rooney

Dean Campbell

Sam Cosgrove

Derek McInnes

Tony Docherty

Stevie May

Scott Wright

Niall McGinn

Michael Devlin

Scott McKenna

i'd say it was a fair guess that we are only waiting to hear on Anderson, McLennan, Harvie and Mbayo and that all the other summer 2018 names are offski. Even those four would be surprised if more than half stay on

Hopefully Anderson and McLennan are given another year. Harvie will almost certainly walk I'd imagine. Mbayo... i don't know a lot about. Anyone have any ideas?

• Downvote 1

Summer 2018

Ryan Christie - end of loan

Greg Stewart - end of loan

Dominic Ball - end of loan

Kenny McLean - end of loan

Chidi Nwakali - end of loan

Freddie Woodman - end of loan

Danny Rogers

David Craddock

Anthony O'Connor

Kari Arnason