Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Mirren

He won't be saving Arnason for anything. It's fairly clear McInnes doesn't really rate him.

Nah, don't think so.

Or he's not a spring chicken and needs to be managed.

^This.

Arnason has probably said start me every other game as I want to play in the world cup.

At his age that's no surprise.

Also think his presence has brought McKenna on in leaps and bounds as well.

Ye need a hobby like. Tragic amount eh time spent oan here. Wit grades ye git at school?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

*** credit to the must-read rumpold for that emocion combo ***

That was fucking genius though.

Mt, just so we're clear, I think you're a total dick.

A weegie walloper beyond help.

Version 57 point fitever. Like you can walk away fae consequences in life?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From McInnes Press Conference

McGinn and May in squad for tomorrow

Work permit hasnt come through for Nwakali

Interested in Devlin and made this known to Hamilton

Wright big part to play in second half of season and McKenna going nowhere

Nothing official on McLean and cant comment further

https://twitter.com/AberdeenFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Derek - Scott Wright for me will have a big part to play in the second half of the season and Scott McKenna will remain our player for the rest of the season.

Derek - Michael Devlin is a player we’re interested in and Hamilton know that but it hasn’t gone any further.

Derek - There’s been nothing official re Kenny so I can’t really comment further at this moment.

Derek - Niall and Stevie are both back training and in the squad for tomorrow, Chidi’s work permit is not yet through and will not be available.

Derek - Looking forward to the game, St. Mirren are a top flight team in waiting and razor is a twat. It’s a challenge but, as much as we expect a difficult tie, so will Saints.

• Upvote 5

https://twitter.com/AberdeenFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Derek - Scott Wright for me will have a big part to play in the second half of the season and Scott McKenna will remain our player for the rest of the season.

Derek - Michael Devlin is a player we’re interested in and Hamilton know that but it hasn’t gone any further.

Derek - There’s been nothing official re Kenny so I can’t really comment further at this moment.

Derek - Niall and Stevie are both back training and in the squad for tomorrow, Chidi’s work permit is not yet through and will not be available.

Derek - Looking forward to the game, St. Mirren are a top flight team in waiting and razor is a twat. It’s a challenge but, as much as we expect a difficult tie, so will Saints.

Both on bench?

McGinn might start I suppose.