Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Turnbull deal is off.

Failed his medical and then Celtic proposed a lower transfer fee and Well have decided to bide their time.

Celtic used an external vendor to do the medical that has spotted his knee is about to go. I suggest we could do worse than looking into the use of them too.

Turnbull deal is off.

Failed his medical and then Celtic proposed a lower transfer fee and Well have decided to bide their time.

Celtic used an external vendor to do the medical that has spotted his knee is about to go. I suggest we could do worse than looking into the use of them too.

What good would that do?? We only take in players who's knees have already gone some considerable time ago.................not ones that are just about to go

Guest the shepherd

What good would that do?? We only take in players who's knees have already gone some considerable time ago.................not ones that are just about to go

Arguably, the worst deal we did with someone who was fucked was taking Andrius Velicka on loan, on the back of a false medical report provided by the old club. Considering who was manager at the time I am not surprised in the slightest.

• 2 weeks later...

What the actual fuck? Why would you ever allow that to be published? LOL Dirty glass jawed fucker

“NEIL LENNON has revealed that Kieran Tierney’s injury problems aren’t yet over, as the full-back continues to suffer pain from inflammation around his pubic bone.”

https://www.thenational.scot/sport/17768159.celtic-return-hold-kieran-tierney-old-injury-problem-rears-head/

It's pretty accurate. Tierney is a massive cock

• Upvote 1

What the actual fuck? Why would you ever allow that to be published? LOL Dirty glass jawed fucker

“NEIL LENNON has revealed that Kieran Tierney’s injury problems aren’t yet over, as the full-back continues to suffer pain from inflammation around his pubic bone.”

https://www.thenational.scot/sport/17768159.celtic-return-hold-kieran-tierney-old-injury-problem-rears-head/

Many's the time Ive had a swollen part  near the pubic bone region. * Don't hear me complaining about it though. 

Quite the opposite. 

* edit I do realise Ive left that open to a massive obvious tap in from Brizo or the like**

**that statement as well can be turned. 

• Upvote 1