Dundee Utd V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

Where are they now?

Aberdeen: Langfield, McNamara (Bus 79), Diamond, Severin, Considine (Aluko 67), Young, Nicholson, Josh Walker, Mackie, Miller, Foster.

Langfield - the bench :dance:

McNamara - Dundee United manager

Diamond - Northampton Town

Severin - retired from football and now offshore

Considine - AFC

Young - Forfar Athletic

Nicholson - youth coach at Fleetwood

Walker - playing in India for Bengaluru FC

Mackie - Turriff United

Miller - Kilmarnock

Foster - The Rangers

Bus - last spotted at Dutch amateurs Longa 30.

Aluko - Hull City

Anyone looking for a reminder of why we should be beating these cunts then look no further than our right back in that game and the QOTS semi.

Guest RosemountRed

Celtic have had a bid of £1.5M for Armstrong rejected today. Hopefully all this derails their "star" for the game on Saturday.

Hope United tell them to ram it.

I've been in there.

I was approached by some lad 'aye aye, fa are you - you just up for work'... I told him I had family up here and he fucked off back to the corner to tell his pals who'd not drawn the short straw to 'go ask that guy far he's fae, outsider cunt'.

No biff on the go either.

4/10 rating. Scotland lost to Wales with 2 Bale goals as well.

Aye there are a few hero's in there... It used to be good when the old gaurd still lived there but as we have all moved onto greener pastures the clintele is pretty grim.

The biff you'll find in Cullen is pretty grim a last resort if your contact in the columbian cartel falls through...

4/10 is a strong rating i was thinkn more of a 2/10

I've been in there.

I was approached by some lad 'aye aye, fa are you - you just up for work'... I told him I had family up here and he fucked off back to the corner to tell his pals who'd not drawn the short straw to 'go ask that guy far he's fae, outsider cunt'.

No biff on the go either.

4/10 rating. Scotland lost to Wales with 2 Bale goals as well.

Some guy in the pub was polite enough to start a conversation?

Must've been hell for you.

• Upvote 3

Preposterous.

We only qualified for the semi at the end of October. The SFA took over a month to decide a date and time for us to playing semi.

Did they hire the nightclub for something else?

Venue was booked pre empting the decision which turned out to be correct ergo The Shed is Red.

Liked my trips to Cullen - it was usually The Grant Arms and Waverley I went to and

I think it was The Stable at Seafield Arms.

Cullen Skink at The 3 Kings was awesome.

Always found the locals to be decent people.

Horrible stuff. Mind someone launched a bit of fish behind the heater in the Horse. Place stunk for months.

What I have noticed about the Cullen Buckie area type man, Boof excluded is they still speak about Turbos and GTI's like a plooky 17 year old and as if anyone gives a fuck.

Second edit......Cullen Skink is ace. Creamy smelly tasty!

You should search for Reekie Dock's car in the Latest Purchase thread. :hysterical: